1. In August, the world lost Wasabi-chan, a small kitten who needed lots of love. This left her best buddy, Ponzu, without someone to look after.
2. Back in October, Ponzu’s owner, Jessiepon, ended up rescuing a kitten who was abandoned by her mother.
7. Baby Ichimi was already learning how to show off her excellent tummy.
8. They soon became best buds, because only best buds have this much patience for each other…
13. Thanks to everyone’s hard work and attentive care, little Ichimi has grown into a healthy kitten who gets lots of love!
14. And Ponzu is more than happy to take care of a rambunctious little one.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸