2. “In this bed version of Twister, left paw goes on ‘WAKE UP.’”
5. “Excuse me, I’m trying to whisper so I don’t disturb you, but I would really appreciate if you got up now.”
7. “Stop calling us ‘double the trouble.’ Cats are a lot of trouble, regardless of amount.”
9. “Shh. Shhhhhhh. Hush your mouth spout. I don’t wanna hear it. Just get up.”
10. “I might look small, but I’ve got the mighty force of Morning behind me.”
12. “Oh, haha, this isn’t a mountain! I’ve been climbing you this whole time! Silly me.”
15. “I’ve trapped you in this blanket for a reason, ok? And that reason is: you need to get out of this Blanket Trap and feed me. Pretty good reason, right?”
17. “No, I’m not sad, per se. I just wish you were also awake to share in this morning with me.”
18. “At least I’m cute when I wake you up! You gotta at least give me that.”
20. “Pardon the intrusion, but were you aware of our wants and needs? Or are you only concerned with your own.”
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- We tried Fitbit's new slim Alta HR activity band, which comes with heart-rate tracking technology that's typically found on chunkier devices 🏃
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.