We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. An ice cream maker that'll allow you to make your own frozen treats at home.
2. An edible chocolate box filled with tasty fleur de sel caramels for a doubly delicious bite.
3. A pie crust shield to ensure the next batch of apple-gooey goodness is topped with a flaky, crispy crust rather than a burnt one.
4. A gourmet baking subscription service so you can test out two sweet new recipes a month. Is your mouth watering yet?
5. A box of funfetti cake bites to savor every last bite of. Just look at how melt-in-your-mouth scrumptious these look.
6. An adorable cupcake plush that just wants to be hugged and cuddled and loved. Feel free to simultaneously eat a cupcake.
7. A throw pillow case with a statement you'll find is all too accurate for words.
8. An ice cream sundae set complete with two jars of caramel and three tubes of sprinkles for a decadently yummy nosh.
9. A gluten-free cookie subscription service that is ready to satisfy your sweet tooth in the best way possible.
10. An ice cream mixing set — it'll allow you to work your favorite toppings into your frozen treat. Basically your own Cold Stone sundae without leaving home.
11. An electric s'more maker perfect for non-summer months when the graham cracker/marshmallow/chocolate craving hits and needs instant satisfying.
12. A microwavable s'more maker so you have a variety of options for making campfire-worthy treats in the comfort of the kitchen.
13. A doughnut lunch bag to keep your sandwich, snacks, or hey, maybe even desserts, in one sweet, compact place.
14. A box of chocolate pearls that'll make you happier than real pearls ever could.
15. A recipe book filled with, you guessed it, desserts for all your sugary wants and needs.
16. A mini pie subscription box to ensure mouth-watering pie samplers are hitting those taste buds every month.
17. A dessert salt kit for putting an interesting twist on your favorite baked goods.
18. A T-shirt that, like ice cream, will also be a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy. Treat yo' self.
19. A pair of sunglasses for showing, yes, you can have your cake and wear it too.
20. A cookie subscription so you can open your front door each month to beautifully frosted sugar cookies.
21. A Cadbury assortment box to bring your palate across the pond. Seriously, if you've never tried these candies before, you must.
22. A truffle-making kit for wowing friends, family members, and house guests with your ability to make Godiva-level sweets.
23. A peppermint brownie mix in a mason jar will make it easy to prep a seasonal snack. Warning, they're addictive, you're going to need a few.
24. A sticker with a phrase you might resonate with, you know, because you're a dessert-lover and all.
25. A macaron kit so you can avoid paying absurd amounts of money on delicious, but tiny, cookies and just make 'em yourself.
26. A dessert decorator for making all of your scrumptious, sugary treats look like they were made by a professional.
27. A macaron soap set to make your hands clean and smooth, and your stomach hungry.
Looking at that pile of desserts in Harry Styles' new music video like 👀
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.