We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tapestry-style towel for spreading out on the sand, using to dry yourself off after a dip in the water, making people jealous, getting great Insta opps, etc.
2. A portable waterproof speaker to crank up the tunes and get your beach day going with your squad — just make sure you perfect the playlist before you get there.
3. A one-piece snake print swimsuit that'll become your favorite new bathing suit. Sorry to your others, they just couldn't live up to the same hype.
4. A personal folding beach table for giving yourself a nice space to set up your lunch away from the sand, because your sandwich would probably taste better without gritty-filled bites.
5. A canopy chair to provide you not only a comfy spot to plant your booty, but also an extra layer of protection from Mr. Sun.
6. An embroidered tunic you might never wanna take off, because my goodness look at how damn adorable it is, but we know you have a 🔥 swimsuit on underneath, so do your thang you beachy fashionista.
7. A car sun shade that'll prevent the interior of your car from catching the sun rays the same way you are. Who wants to go back into a burning hot car? NOT ME!
8. A hot summer read to get lost in as you soak up the sunshine and sea breeze — just writing this felt like paradise.
9. A wheeling beach cart that'll make lugging all of your shit to and from your car to the sand a much more tolerable, dare I say, enjoyable experience.
10. A two-pack of ice pack flasks to trick everyone around you into thinking you're just keeping your noms chilled, but really you're a sneaky, sneaky smartie with an awesome sense of humor.
11. An organic tanning lotion to help in your quest to come to work on Monday looking like you just came back from a tropical Caribbean vacation, or like a Jersey Shore cast member, IDK, it's your life, not mine.
12. A pair of aviator sunglasses to keep your eyes from squinting when you're just trying to relax, all while looking cooler than you already are.
13. A baking-themed sand toy set you can keep the kiddos busy with throughout the day, so you're able to catch some much needed rays without them pestering you about when it's time to leave.
14. A rolling cooler that'll keep your food and drinks fresh no matter how hot it may be outside. Because who wants to cool down from the warm weather with a soggy sandwich and a luke-warm beverage? Plus, it can hold up to 60 cans — partay!!
15. A portable canopy umbrella for ensuring you have the best possible protection from even the strongest rays of sun. Just be prepared for everyone to ask you where they can get one of these.
16. An insulated beverage holder you can rely on to keep your favorite canned drink chilled from start to finish, rather than from start to halfway.
17. A fedora to give your face an extra bit of shade from the sun, and your beach lewk a whole lot of trendiness.
18. A three-pack of aloe vera gel that'll help relieve the sting associated with sunburn, because if you're anything like me, turning a painful shade of lobster red is inevitable no matter how much protection you use.
19. A four-pack of bandana cooling wraps for getting some much needed chill from the hot sun, without having to step foot in the ocean.
20. A tie-dye bathing suit you can bet you are gonna wanna wear every time you hit the beach, pool, or waterpark this summer. This swimsuit is so visually appealing, damnit.
21. A universal waterproof case so you never need to be without your phone. Swimming in the ocean without your phone is soooo 2017, this is 2018, betches.
22. A six-pack of Neutrogena Beach Defense sunscreen to shield from the damage of the summertime elements known as water and sun, with a lightweight, oil-free, and PABA-free formula you can feel good about spraying onto your skin.
23. An on-the-go volleyball set that'll instantly make you the most popular person on the beach. Who doesn't love a good game of beach volleyball?!
24. A box of eight 42-count flushable wipes for cleaning your tuchus no matter how yucky or understocked the beach restrooms may be.
25. A microfiber, quick-drying towel to get you through the whole day of going back and forth between the ocean, the sand, and even the shower station. Long gone are the days of cramming a bajillion towels into your tote.
Happy beaching, ya beaches!!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.