20 Things For Anyone Who's Bad At Staying Hydrated
BECAUSE STAYING HYDRATED IS SO IMPORTANT!!!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tumbler with rainbow bands for a fun and innovative way to keep track of how much you drink throughout the day. Just push a band up after finishing what's in the tumbler and keep going all day until all the bands are pushed up!
2. A bag of assorted colorful rubber bands if you love the idea of pushing up bands on your water bottle, but already have a beloved bottle you use regularly and don't wanna buy a new one.
3. An infusion pitcher that'll allow you to make big-batch fruit/veggie/herb-infused water and store in your fridge whenever your thirst for a glass of something refreshing strikes.
6. A stainless steel thermal bottle to keep your hot drinks hot and your cold drinks cold, ya know, the way you want them.
8. A water bottle cleaning set for when your favorite reusable bottle gets all yucky and gross and is in need of some major scrubbing. Don't let a dirty bottle be your excuse for not staying hydrated!
10. An eight-pack of stainless steel straws for those who know drinking out of a straw is OBVS more fun than not drinking with a straw (and TBH makes sipping down a beverage less of a chore) and who want to be eco-friendly while they stay hydrated.
11. A 50-pack of reusable crazy straws to shake up the straw fun a bit and induce feelings of nostalgia — remember when you were a kid blowing bubbles in your drink and then watching it make its way through all the twists and turns?!
12. A smart hydration reminder that'll actually keep count of how much you're drinking — it's almost like having your own personal assistant.
13. A juicer and zester perfect for use with your favorite citrus fruits so you can add some the some delicious natural flavor to your water or seltzer.
14. A water mug with time measurements on the side to help manage your water consumption throughout the day.
15. An app for counting your water intake in the CUTEST way possible. Every time you log your water, you help grow your adorable baby plant into an even more adorable and happy adult plant.
16. A press-and-go tumbler to use for iced tea (as pictured) but also for any drink you'd like. Plus, look at how chic it is.
17. A 44-pack of Crystal Light drink packets that'll easily transform your water into a fun beverage like lemonade, or cherry pomegranate, or raspberry lemonade, or wild strawberry — sorry, BRB, my mouth is watering.
18. A bulb cup with a neoprene sleeve for those who know it's a good idea to stay hydrated all day, every day. Get it? Good idea. Because it's a bulb, and bulbs are associated with good ideas? Ok, sorry.
19. A coconut water enhancer to naturally take your drink from drab to fab. Are you sipping on a tropical beverage on a Caribbean island? No, but don't worry we won't tell anyone.
20. A 12-pack of a watermelon-flavored antioxidant beverage that'll become your new go-to. Take it from someone who usually can't stand drinks like this because of their artificial flavors — this brand and this flavor ARE LEGIT.
Looking for more ways to stay hydrated? Check out these links:
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.