23 Dresses From Amazon To Add To Your Work Wardrobe
Time to give your wardrobe a promotion!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A checkered vintage-style beauty that'll have everyone spending their lunch break trying to figure out where you bought it.
2. A wrap dress for walking into the office at 9 a.m. and saying "I am fucking HERE!" without needing to say anything at all.
3. A number to create the optical illusion of wearing a top and a skirt – basically, you can look like you put all this effort into creating a two-piece outfit, when it's really just one. 😉
4. A floral swing dress for rocking on casual Friday when all the other office peasants are wearing... jeans. 🙄
5. A retro cutie to send you swirling and twirling into work – yes boss, of course I'm just this happy to be here. (Kidding – it's because this dress is so damn awesome!)
6. A number featuring a floral and swan print that'll not only brighten *your* day, but your co-workers' as well.
7. A maxi dress covered in flowers for making your manager wonder if you just walked off the runway at a fashion show.
9. A sleeveless flare dress that'll carry you through the seasons – pair it with your fave cardigan in the chilly months and show off your shoulders (if you're allowed) when the weather gets warmer.
10. A scalloped skater for showing off your more ~youthful side~ despite the fact you're supposed to be "adulting."
11. A floral pencil to make you feel like the DAMN QUEEN OF THE COMPANY that we know you are, even if you don't have your own office yet – *sigh.*
12. A V-neck dress that'll be a whole lot of business on the top but a freaking party on the bottom. And, speaking of, it's perfect to wear during the day at work and then out at night after, too.
14. A long sleeve swing to dress yourself in on the days when you just wanna be super duper comfy, but still look nice.
15. A faux-wrap to stock up on – they come in so many different prints, no one will even notice it's the same style.
16. A 1950s-style number to motivate you to get out of bed and get ready to face the day ahead... looking glamorous.
17. A colorblock pencil that'll make you look like you shop at designer-only stores, when really you're just money savvy and filling your wardrobe with reasonably priced home delivery services.
18. A sleeveless optical illusion (no, it's not really two pieces!). Pair it with a blazer during the work day and then ditch it when it's time to attend happy hour with your friends.
19. A flare dress with lace sleeves to help you move about freely and comfortably during the super important presentation you've spent months preparing.
20. A striped 3/4 sleeve that'll say "I'm a serious person, but I know how to add some fun to my outfits."
22. A scoop neck pencil dress that'll radiate simplicity, seriousness, and chicness all in one amazing look.
23. A jersey dress with a faux-leather bottom for strutting into the office on any given day and wearing at fun work functions, because it's functional AF.
See this gif right here? This will never be you now that you have all these office dresses.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.