We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us the best shoe brands for people with big feet. Shopping for shoes when you have big feet can be a bit tough, but thanks to their awesome suggestions, we rounded up the best brands our readers suggest. Check them out below!
1. Vans for all-day, reliable comfort you can pair with just about any outfit you want.
2. Blundstone if you're looking for boots with some serious urban chic style.
3. Toms you should make your new go-to shoes. Just slip these babies on and keep your feet comfy.
4. Chacos, because who can say no to reasonably priced, comfy, durable sandals?! Not me, that's who.
5. Dr. Martens to feed your boot obsession in the most badass way possible.
6. Converse for those in need of a classic, everyday shoe.
7. Clarks aka your new favorite brand. Especially good if you're searching for something a lil' ~fancier.~
8. Me Too, because you too deserve a cushiony, cute way to dress up your feet.
9. Tevas if your feet are not only big in length, but also in width.
10. Brooks running sneakers that have the power to turn you into, dare I say, a person who likes running.
11. Steve Madden for the trendy as fuck person looking for a trendy as fuck new pair of shoes.
12. Haflinger shoes that are basically the equivalent to walking on a cloud.
13. Nine West for the fashionista whose biggest fashion problem is big feet.
14. Birkenstocks because YES they are cute, and double YES they are comfortable.
15. Sperry to treat yourself to when you need a more formal-looking everyday shoe.
16. Alegria – a brand your feet will feel so great in, you'll never want to take them off or wear different shoes again.
*Lovingly admires big feet upon realizing all the amazing brands to choose from.*
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.