19 Of The Best Baking Products You Can Get At Walmart
From bakeware sets to decorating kits, it's time to wake up and bake up!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pan for whipping up scrumptious treats you definitely doughnut wanna miss out on buying. Are you gonna bake a batch of chocolate glazed or vanilla with sprinkles?!
2. A set of three cookie sheets to bake yourself circles of sugary goodness without the hassle of scraping the little buggers off the pan.
3. A dessert decorator that'll make your treats look just as wonderful as they taste, even if you're someone with zero crafting capabilities.
4. A two-in-one cake stand/serving plate for presenting your baked goods in the most beautiful way possible.
5. A set of six ramekins from The Pioneer Woman featuring a scalloped top and pretty details to make mini versions of your fave snacks, and of course to eat them out of, too.
6. A pack of three silicone spatulas that'll seriously help in prepping your treats from start to finish.
7. A six-piece mixing bowl set for ensuring you're combining your ingredients in durable, reliable bowls through and through.
9. A marble rolling pin that'll (of course) help you flatten out the dough, but — beyond that — seriously, just look at how gorgeous it is. That alone is reason enough to go buy it.
11. A pack of 24 reusable silicone baking cups to maximize the amount of times you can bake cupcakes, muffins, and other delish items. And, also, to make the whole process more friendly for our planet.
13. A five-piece bakeware set by Rachael Ray for doing what you must love most – BAKING! You came to this post for a reason, right?!
14. A balloon whisk to rapidly combine all flour, eggs, sugar, etc., so you can spend more time *eating* your treats instead of *preparing* them.
15. A mini muffin tin that'll help you churn out just the cutest desserts ever in the comfort of your own kitchen!
16. A bake-n-take set for when you're feeling generous enough to share your delicious sweets with others, but wanna make sure their desired temperature is maintained on-the-go.
17. A cake decorating kit filled with piping tips, silicone pastry bags, a storage case, and more to make your goodies Gordon Ramsay-approved.
18. A springform pan that'll make creating the perfect round dessert actually possible – when you're ready to take the treat out of this baby, just unclip, unwrap, and voila, the rest is up to you!
19. A pack of three silicone baking mats for preventing the dreaded wrestle between spatula and cookies – the spatula always wins, and you end up with sad cookies and a sad you.
Eating all the yummy baked goods!!!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.