We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A cold-shoulder sweater perfect for those days when there's an autumn bite in the air, but it's still not cold.
2. A ruffled-sleeve top to add a subtle flare to your look.
3. A tie-sleeve shirt for rocking something more spiced up. Plain ole' sleeves are overrated.
4. A sweater with lace-up details that puts an adorable spin on the classic turtleneck.
5. A ribbed bell-sleeve top because who can say no to some super trendy bell sleeves, amirite or amirite?
6. A knit with ripped, distressed sleeves to make you look like the coolest kid on the block.
7. A cashmere turtleneck you'll want to add to your wardrobe ASAP. Everyone should have a sweater like this.
8. A high-low knit for wearing with leggings, Uggs, and accessorizing with a Pumpkin Spice Latte.
9. A puff-sleeve jumper that'll make you feel all sorts of cozy and comfy. That's what sweater season is all about, right?
10. A V-neck top with stripes on the sleeves.
11. An open-back sweater that'll give you business in the front and a party in the back.
12. A jumper with an embellished choker for fashionistas who like to shine.
13. A fuzzy V-neck that'll look great with a black pair of jeans or a skirt this season.
14. A choker sweater to strut around in on days you're feeling extra trendy.
15. A top that'll have you feeling extra hot and and extra swaggy.
16. A sheer pullover for those who want to do something a little more adventurous with their outfit.
17. A textured pullover because you can never have too many simple sweaters in your closet.
18. A multi-color piece you'll want to throw on every day for the comfiest outfit of your life.
19. A spooky sweater to get you super into the Halloween mood. And ~ghoul~ enough to wear after the season ends.
20. A chunky crop perfect for keeping you extra warm on the coldest of days.
21. A top so fucking cute, you bearly will be able to stand it!
22. A patterned jumper you might feel compelled to wear every damn day for the rest of your life. Do it!
23. A ribbed shirt with criss-cross detailing that can be perfectly pair with jeans on a casual day or with a skirt for work.
24. A poncho sweater to leave you feeling all sorts of cozy and cuddly, while looking very trendy.
25. A cable crewneck that might make you look a tad more preppy, but preppy is cool, and this sweater is soft so win/win.
26. A shaggy oversized sweater. I can practically feel how soft it is on the tips of my fingers right now. Oh wait no, that was my credit card because I'm about to buy this.
27. An off-the-shoulder number – just because it's getting colder out, doesn't mean you can't show a little shoulder.
28. A corset sweater for those who want something a little more fun in their wardrobe.
29. A cowl-neck top so you can look like the sophisticated mama-to-be we know you are, and feel comfy, too.
30. A pullover that'll tell people exactly how you're feeling – no fucks to give.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.