We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A geometric vase for the coolest way to display flowers (both fresh and faux) in springtime and beyond.
LightShadowArt is woman-owned and based in New Zealand. It sells unique and colorful home decor pieces that'll brighten up your living space!
Promising review: "Love these vases so much. They added an amazing pop of color to my living room. OBSESSED!" —Juliana Cordélia
2. An assortment of stuffed vegan cookies bound to make your taste buds super happy. Cookies filled with gooey Nutella, cookie butter, and peanut butter? I'll take 100 of each please and thank you!
Gem Bakery is based in New York and sells cookies made with plant-based ingredients that are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. And if stuffed cookies aren't your thing (gasp!), it's all good because they also offer flavors like s'mores, chocolate chip, and oatmeal raisin.
Shop the cookies from Gem Bakery starting at $20.
3. A customizable cold drink cup for anyone who's a proud member of the class of 2022. Whether you're buying this for yourself or for a loved one, it's the perfect way to celebrate a big achievement and stay caffeinated.
SoCarolina Creations is based in Lexington, South Carolina and sells adorable personalized gifts!
Promising review: "Very happy. The cup is adorable and exactly as pictured. Would purchase again." —mary hansen
4. A flower bouquet subscription because colorful, bright, and fresh flowers are a delight any time of year, but especially in the spring!
Fresh Sends is based in Denver, Colorado and sends a wonderful assortment of flowers in each bouquet. You won't be able to see the exact bouquet you're ordering, but you can head over to their Instagram to get an idea of what it may look like! Want fresh flowers but don't want to commit to a subscription? No worries! There's a one-time purchase option available, too!
5. Or some felt flowers if you're someone who would love a bouquet but want a maintenance-free option that'll last forever instead!
Sassy Frass Petals sells a pretty assortment of felt and paper flowers! Plus, this shop allows you to build your own bouquet. Just take a look at the various felt flowers they have to offer on the listing and let them know which ones you'd like to order!
Promising review: "This was part of a baby shower gift for a little baby girl. It was the perfect compliment to it. Absolutely love the quality, appearance, packaging, and the responsiveness of the seller. Will absolutely buy again — this time for me!" —Taylor Campbell
6. A Nespresso pod holder you can mount underneath a cabinet or on a wall to help keep your pods neat and orderly.
Dr. Prints A Lot is based in Detroit and sells 3D-printed goods that'll help keep your home more organized!
Promising review: "These Nespresso holders come in SO handy! They keep me from cluttering up the counters and keep my pods hidden!" —Casey Kimball
7. An essential oil car diffuser so you can treat yourself and your vehicle to an adorable little piece of decor that smells yummy!
Lynn&Gray is woman-owned and based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. They sell all-natural simple syrups, spices, and essential oil diffusers.
Promising review: "Wow! These are so cute! I added a couple of drops of my favorite oil blend and it’s stayed so fragrant in my car for hours. I love it!" —etelhami
8. A pick-and-peel stone kit to help keep fidgety hands busy. All you do is apply the filler solution to the stone and then use the provided tool to pick away at it whenever you need a mindless activity to focus your energy on.
Pick 'N Peel Stones is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and sells this kit as well as the individual items in case you need another picking hook or more filler.
Promising review: "I’m obsessed with this. I’m a therapist and I work a lot with clients who skin pick and this is a great replacement." —Betsy Harris
9. A DIY bath bomb kit so you can create your very own bath bombs and then use them for the most rewarding bath experience EVER!
Urban Kangaroo is woman-owned and sells DIY beauty and personal care kits. This kit comes with food-grade citric acid, baking soda, and Himalayan salt, essential oil blends, grapeseed oil, a spray bottle, aluminum bath bomb molds, bath bomb stickers and wrapping paper, and step-by-step instructions. Yields about 15 bath bombs!
Promising review: "I really enjoyed this product. They use good ingredients that don't dry out your skin. This was a fun way to spend an afternoon and I look forward to trying other DIY products from this company. I would recommend this to family and friends!" —jewell getson
10. A personalized water bottle to keep your hot drinks hot for 24 hours and your cold drinks cold for 12 hours. It's bound to put all of your other reusable water bottles to shame.
Factory eNova is based in California and sells customized products featuring laser cutting and engraving.
Promising review: "Beautiful work! My daughter really loved the personalization. Awesome quality. Would make a lovely gift." —G.S.K.
11. A eucalyptus and lavender shower/bath pouch that'll help give you a spa experience right from the comfort of home. These may also help provide some relief from colds, congestion, and stress.
12. A customizable book art print so you can show off the best of the best from Goodreads' annual reading challenges.
Ideal Bookshelf is based in Maui, Hawaii and sells all sorts of wonderful goods any bookworm will enjoy.
Promising review: "My print was even better than I’d hoped! The art is absolutely beautiful and the print and frame are both very high quality. I couldn’t be happier with it and have recommended it to friends. The person I gifted it to absolutely loved it. It also arrived even faster than I expected, which was great because I couldn’t wait." —Emily
Get it from Ideal Bookshelf for $105+ (available in various sizes and styles).
13. A worry ring that doubles as a pretty accessory and a fidget toy you'll be glad to have on hand (literally) in restless moments.
14. A wonderful mug featuring a quote from the queen of iconic phrases — Stefani Germanotta aka Lady Gaga — so you can think of that hilarious moment every morning as you sip your coffee.
Hollaback Cards is based in Miami, Florida and offers a fun assortment of cards, magnets, stickers, and mugs that pop culture fanatics will absolutely love.
Promising review: "Love it! I knew as soon as I heard Gaga say this that I needed it on a coffee cup." —Leigh Herr
15. A sampler pack of canned mixers perfect for enjoying with your favorite spirits (both alcoholic and nonalcoholic) or by themselves as a refreshing beverage.
Avec is Black woman-owned and sells these delicious canned mixers made with real juice and natural botanicals. This set comes with three of each of the following flavors: Jalapeño & Blood Orange, Ginger, Hibiscus & Pomegranate, Grapefruit & Pomelo, and Yuzu & Lime.
Promising review: "I did not expect to be blown away by canned mixers, yet here I am! Avec's drinks taste so fresh, it's hard NOT to make that 'ahhhh' sound you do after you have a tasty beverage after every single sip. Their flavors are classic, but all have a fun, modern twist. For example, I expected their 'Ginger' flavor to remind me of normal ginger beer, but inspired by Jamaican Ginger Beer, they combined ginger with pineapple juice, lime, and all-spice to make a perfect drink that blows run of the mill, sickly sweet, bottled ginger beer out of the water. I tried The Sampler and loved every single flavor. Avec is lightly carbonated, lightly sweet, and every flavor truly tastes so thoughtful. I actually don't drink anymore, but I consider myself a nonalcoholic cocktail connoisseur, and combining Avec with my favorite NA spirits like Monday gin, Ritual tequila, or any Lyre's flavor has never NOT been a home run. I haven't always been alcohol-free though, so I can also confidently say these would make equally incredible mixers for actual spirits. If you're looking to up your at-home cocktail game without busting out the juicer and making a ton of extra work for yourself, Avec is for you." —Rachel Dunkel
Get The Sampler pack from Avec for $45.
16. A car air freshener that'll keep your car smelling delicious, and most importantly, will ensure that Mr. Harry Styles is always a passenger in your vehicle.
Gifts By Ells is based in Whiteley, United Kingdom and sells pop culture-inspired air fresheners, mugs, coasters, and and mousepads.
To say I am a Harry Styles fan would be a severe understatement. Did I go to Love On Tour four times? You bet I did. When I saw this air freshener on Etsy, I knew I had to buy it. I didn't even care if it would smell good or not, I just needed a beautiful illustration of Harry Styles to decorate my car. This is probably one of my favorite little purchases I've ever made for myself. For starters, it's always a talking point whenever I have friends in the car — even people who aren't fans of Harry think it's great. Plus, it really does smell so good. I got the sandalwood vanilla scent and I highly recommend it. Since ordering the one in the picture above, I ordered a second one from the same shop, and I think I'm ready to purchase a third soon — I kinda wanna own all of them, that's how much I love these air fresheners (and Harry, obvs).
18. An iced coffee candle if you're someone who knows the best part of warm weather is the official return of iced coffee szn (but like, you're obvs drinking it year round).
Yes, I drink iced coffee in single digit temps and negative wind chill, but now that's it's warm, I can drink it without getting judgmental looks! CoolKz is based in California and sells super cute candles and other fun gifts.
Promising review: "This looks and smells absolutely amazing!! The shipping was incredibly fast on the candle and it was amazingly well-packed so it never got damaged at all!!!!" —Rachael Trudeau-Del Valle
19. A set of ~groovy~ nail stickers for embellishing a DIY manicure this spring with smiley faces, rainbows, flowers, and peace signs.
Deco Miami is based in New York and sells a ridiculously fun assortment of themed nail stickers. P.S. — if you're a Taylor Swift fan like me, then the disco balls in this particular sticker pack are the perfect way to channel your inner mirrorball.
Promising review: "Did I buy these for the mirrorballs? Absolutely, but I fell in love with the rest of the designs, too! These stickers are incredible quality!" —Marianna
20. An emergency snack pouch you simply fill with your favorite salty and/or sweet noms and keep on hand at all times. It's very important to bring snacks with you wherever you go and even more important that they have their own designated spot.
21. A Meredith Blake enamel pin for decorating your bags, jackets, and more with everyone's favorite villain.*
*Listen! Meredith was a successful businesswoman and Hallie and Annie were out to get her from the start. While she's *technically* the movie's villain, the twins did villainize her more than she did them. Anyways! Away Message is based in Dover, New Hampshire and sells so many more awesome enamel pins you'll want to buy ASAP!
22. A custom name case to keep your AirPods safe in the most stylish way possible. Plus, you won't have to worry about someone mistaking your case and thinking it belongs to them (unless they have the same case and the same name as you).
Marblefy sells classic marble and simple modern cases for AirPods, iPhones, Kindles, Apple Watches, and more!
Promising review: "I have misplaced my AirPods so many times that I deemed myself too irresponsible to not have them attached to my keys. This was perfect! My name has an é, and it arrived with the correct spelling to my surprise." —RKron