1. A Snuggle Puppy that's basically a miracle solution to helping ease your pup's loneliness and separation anxiety. It's especially perfect for those crate-training their furry bbs.
Back in 2020, my family made a wonderful decision to get an adorable Havanese puppy named Bailey (pictured left). He slept like an absolute angel the first night we brought him home so when he kept us up for six.whole.hours the night after and wouldn't stop crying the next day, we knew we needed to try something fast. A family friend recommended the Snuggle Puppy. Within a half hour of putting the little heart ticker into the stuffed toy and putting it in Bailey's crate, he was quiet and fast asleep while cuddling up to his new toy.
Two years later, the Snuggle Puppy is still Bailey's favorite toy — we just don't keep the heart ticker in there anymore. He has an entire crate of toys he BARELY touches solely because he loves the Snuggle Puppy so much. It is on the pricey side for a dog toy and he's currently on his fourth Snuggle Puppy because he's chewed off the ears and noses on the other ones, but seeing how attached he is to the puppy and how happy it makes him, it's 100% worth it. Truly cannot recommend this enough.
Get it from Amazon for $36.98+ (available in five colors).
2. A pack of essential-oil infused cat chew sticks purr-fect for your fav furry friend. They'll love how these chew toys feel against their chompers and you'll love that it keeps them busy for hours. A win-win.
Meowy Janes is a small business based in New Egypt, New Jersey that sells natural catnip and catnip alternatives.
Promising review: "I was a bit skeptical to purchase but I am so glad I did and will be purchasing more in the future. My cat absolutely loved them and she’s usually a picky witch who will meow at me mercilessly if she’s displeased. They came exactly as described." —Amanda Gomez
Get a pack (7–9 sticks) from Meowy Janes on Etsy for $10.97 or Amazon for $9.97.
My colleague swears by these chew sticks for her cats! You can check out her matatabi chew sticks review for more deets.
3. An awesome hammock your ferret, ret, hamster, or guinea pig is bound to have a grand ole time hanging out inside. Not to mention, they're gonna look so cute. Be sure your camera is ready — this is gonna be great for your Insta grid.
Promising review: "We have gone through so many hammocks that do not work for our ferrets. This hammock is AMAZING!!! Our ferrets love it! It’s durable, no long straps or cords for them to chew on, they can hide in it and it’s big enough for them to cuddle together. We are so impressed we ordered another one to put on the second level of their cage. So pleased with this product!" —Dmarie
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in four styles).
4. A personalized meal plan that'll take the guesswork out of figuring out what to feed your doggo, how often to feed them, and when you should stock up on more food. Plus, Spot & Tango food is made with just 12 simple ingredients (nothing artificial), so you can ensure your little love bug is eating something nutritious and delicious.
Signing up is super easy! You'll take a quiz to determine the right amount and kind of food for your fur babe and you'll never have to worry about placing last minute orders or running out to the pet store when your dog's food supply hits empty. You'll be spoiling your dog AND yourself!
Sign up for Spot & Tango starting at $1/day.
5. An adorable multilevel pet house ideal for pet rabbits or chickens. Barbie has her own dream house. Don't you think your perfect pet should have one, too?
Promising review: "This fits perfectly in our house, looks great, has no smells, and has given our bunny a great place to hang out! Only downside, if you have a bunny that really likes to chew, they may chew the asphalt surface off the ramp. I plan to just wrap our ramp with twine to be safe!" —Sarah
Get it from Walmart for $199.99.
6. A cat dancer toy so your furry friend can spend hours jumping, chasing, and well...dancing around as it plays. Not to mention, as a cat owner, you're in for a real treat watching them play with this. Get ready to smile, laugh, and take some epic photos.
Promising review: "I have a whole room filled with cat toys that my cat is not interested in. It's funny how the least expensive cat toy I have makes him go wild. He plays with this until he's panting like a dog and I've never seen him jump so high. I'm certain this toy will help him lose his belly. He loves it! I highly recommend it!" —Kwoo
Get it from Amazon for $1.73.
7. A Furbo dog camera that'll allow you to check in on your precious bb when you're not home. You can look at videos and photos through smart alerts, toss treats to your dog, and speak to them via two-way talk.
Promising review: "I was always concerned leaving my puppy home alone because he will cry a lot.. When I got Furbo, things got much better! Furbo sent me notifications to my phone when he was crying, so I would log on and talk to him right away. This changed everything!! My puppy knows I'm always there, so his separation anxiety is getting better. I feel much more relieved!" —Furbo Customer
8. A wall-mounted groomer toy so your kitty can enjoy all the scritches and have an easier time grooming themselves whenever they'd like — no more sad eyes when they want you to stop whatever it is you're doing and help them.
Plus, this comes with some catnip so you can lure your cat into using it!
Promising review: "So far so good. Our wee kitty does get a bit violent about her catnip, but once she gave up trying to get into the catnip chambers, she immediately started scratching her chin and cheeks with it. She sometimes has trouble grooming herself just because her fur is so long, so I'm hopeful this will help make her job easier." —Challenger2060
Get it from Amazon for $5.51.
9. Foldable pet steps to make it easier for your buddy to join you on the couch or in bed for ALL the snuggle sessions. 🤗
Promising review: "I bought this for my Yorkie mix puppy after he sprained his paw jumping from the high bed. He loves it. Helps so much and now it's the only way he gets up and down from the bed. Great buy!" —Yomaira Burgos
Get them from Amazon for $42.95+ (available in two colors and two sizes).
10. A hamster cage complete with a water bottle, exercise wheel, food dish, and hideout you'll love because it'll spare you from having to buy each item individually and your little bestie will love because, well, it'll be their fabulous safe haven.
Promising review: "I have purchased every kind of hamster cage there is over the years, and I think this one beats them all. The deep pan fully contains the bedding and gives plenty of space and depth for my pet to burrow around. It's about twice the size of your average Critter Trail cage, and it has well-defined corners, which help hamsters orient themselves. The wheel isn't silent but it doesn't squeak, and it's the best kind: solid, one-piece construction that's safe for tiny feet and tails, and also very easy to wipe clean. I love cleaning the cage, which is extremely easy. I make sure my hamster is on the lower level, then remove the wire top and the ramp." —Naya Tybs
Get it from Amazon for $74.99.
11. A three-tier cat tree to give your feline friend their own special spot in the house. Are you the best cat pawrent or what?!
12. An automatic pet feeder you can time to feed your pet throughout the day. Sometimes you want to binge-watch your favorite Netflix series or take a nice long nap without the thought of hungry, sad eyes guilting you.
You can schedule up to four automated feedings a day thanks to the built-in programmable timer. You can control food portions from 2 teaspoons to 4.5 cups per feeding. You can also record a message for your pet, like words of encouragement! The main food storage compartment can hold up to 20 cups of food. This requires three D batteries, which aren't included, but you can get some here.
Promising review: "Love this thing! My cats no longer beg me for food. Now they know when the feeder is going to go off each time and sometimes wait for it a few minutes before it goes off. I originally purchased this for when I went out of town for a few days, but I have ended up just using it constantly. Will be purchasing another for my dog eventually to keep them all on a good schedule." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $79.99.
13. A set of catnip-infused felt balls so you can treat your furry friend without having to deal with the mess from loose catnip. If your cat could talk, they would definitely be thanking you.
Simply B Vermont is a woman-owned small business based in Montpelier, Vermont that sells accessories and toys for cats and dogs.
Promising review: "My cats absolutely flipped for these felted balls! They are both catnip fiends, so I assumed these would be a hit, but I underestimated how much they'd love playing with them. A huge hit in our household!" —Danielle Taylor
Get a set of four from Simply B Vermont on Etsy for $13.99 (available in three colors).
14. A set of wooden toys to keep your hamster, rat, guinea pig, or chinchilla entertained all day, every day.
Promising review: "These hamster toys are fantastic. First of all, you’re getting an amazing deal for a large selection of toys for your hamster. I’ve only had to use two or three so far and none of them have even worn out yet. There is literally bound to be something your hamster will take a liking to in here. The one I found to be the best is the large hanging chew of the different log pieces. My hamster took a liking to it immediately and it’s still the one he uses the most. Honestly, I think this is a no-brainer purchase if you’re looking for good toys for your hamster." —Brent Schoffstall
Get a pack of 10 from Amazon for $17.99.
15. An oatmeal paw butter for relieving dry/cracked paws and noses. This can be used on both cats and dogs, is totally safe to consume if they lick it, and reviewers say it smells DELICIOUS.
Promising review: "The smell was amazing! Even my pickiest didn’t mind having this on his paws and he hates a lot of smells. It melts in quickly and leaves the paws soft and smooth. It does leave grease tracks on the floor so I wouldn’t use this on my carpet — I try to keep them to the tile until the paw butter absorbs into their paw. The product works well and smells good." —Jayme M
Get it from Amazon for $7.87.
16. A cat scratching post your feline will love getting their claws on. And you'll love it too because they'll finally (hopefully) stop using your furniture as a scratching post.
Promising review: "While I haven't gotten a chance to try the scratcher out personally, our cat loves it, and that's enough for me. Our surly and highly judgmental cat was gouging up the sofa and carpet until we got this excellent scratcher. I was impressed at how stable it is as our cat is not the most slender of creatures. But she hasn't knocked it over yet. The ball-on-a-string on top is a very clever feature as that was the first thing that got our cat's attention. Plus it's helping to keep her needle-like claws a more manageable." —Alan
Get it from Amazon for $25.99.