1. Puffer fish dryer buddies. They'll at least make you happier when you have to do laundry. THEY ARE SO CUTE.
2. A dinosaur taco holder with the ability to make you the happiest you that you can be. Taco 'bout a magical invention.
4. A smiley face pancake pan that'll inevitably turn you into a morning person if you aren't one already.
5. A dog umbrella. If seeing a pupper with an umbrella over its head doesn't bring you immense joy, then I don't know what will.
7. A cheese raclette. I'm pretty sure it's been scientifically proven that gooey, melty cheese causes happiness.
8. A homesick candle for those moments when your frown is caused by missing the place you call home. Light this baby up, and be transported there without needing to travel.
9. A mug with an adorable surprise inside. When real people are making you sad, these little guys will help.
10. A unicorn portable charger. The moment when your phone dies is a sad one, the moment when you can bring it back to life with none other than a magical unicorn is a happy one.
12. A plush kitten dressed as a detective. If this doesn't make your heart happy for at least a second, then I don't know if you have one.
13. Merlot-infused coffee because coffee can fix a lot of things. Coffee infused with merlot can fix a lot more.
14. An elephant ring holder who's so cute, you'll want to buy a shit ton of rings, just so you can make use out of this little guy.
15. A jar of party sprinkles, because little colorful bits of sugar can turn any dessert, and therefore your day, from drab to fab.
17. A purr-fect throw pillow case. At the end of a long day it'll make you say "MeWOW, I'm smiling."
19. Galaxy lollipops – sometimes you just need an out-of-this-world treat to bring you back down to Earth.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.