18 Products On Amazon Our Readers Are Loving Right Now
A cutlery cleaning brush, comfy sneakers, and 16 other favorite products from our recent posts.
1. A glasses holder for safely and easily preventing your lenses from getting dirty. AND LOOK AT HOW SOFT IT IS!
2. A cutlery brush scrub to clean the germies off your forks, knives, and spoons, making the task of washing dishes much easier.
5. Mechanical pencils that are, at least in my opinion, more fun to write with. Anyone would be excited to use these colorful ones.
6. A snap 'n strain colander for those nights you really want pasta but don't want to deal with the fuss of balancing the colander over the sink.
7. A hanging shower caddy to keep all your shower products conveniently hanging right on the curtain rod.
8. Quest bars that are high in protein and low in sugar — these ones actually taste like chocolate chip cookie dough!
9. A conditioner to help you achieve that silky-smooth look you thought only existed on TV commercials.
10. A super cute backpack for strutting around campus. Heck, you may even want to wear it when you're not going to class!
11. A patterned blouse to wear to work, or a fancy restaurant, or just to throw on with a pair of jeans for a sophisticated look. Plus, it's perfect to add to your fall wardrobe.
13. Nonstick oven liners that collect food and oil residue, so all you'll have to do is clean the liner, and not the whole damn oven.
14. Wet and dry bags for easily bringing on the go to store your clothes and other important items in a compact place.
16. A no-yellow shampoo. Gray hairs happen, and though they're nothing to be ashamed of, some people truly don't want to deal with them. This shampoo keeps gray hairs at bay and makes your true hair color stay.
17. A gap covering for your kitchen counters. Because we're pretty sure you don't want your food to drop in those little crevices and then rot there for years without you even knowing.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.