1. A colorblock dress that makes for a super cute outfit to wear to your office this fall.
2. A whisk with the best of both worlds — it's a balloon whisk and a flat whisk all in one! Time to get a cookin'.
3. Apology note pads. Admitting you're wrong and then having to say you're sorry for it sucks a lot. These make it a bit easier.
4. An animal-shaped coin purse so adorable, you'll want to get all of them! You know, just to store stuff you don't really even use in the cutest little things ever.
5. Sandals that are comfy, cute, and affordable. Honestly, what more could you ask for in a pair of shoes?
6. A bedside caddy for keeping important things (like your TV remote) close at all times. Why should you have to get up for that?
7. Lounge shorts that can be worn as workout gear, or on days you have hours of errands ahead, or when you're just chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool at home.
8. Cable clips, so you can finally de-clutter that mess of wires from laptops, phones, TVs, and other electronics.
9. A travel cosmetic bag—truly the only way you'll want to bring your toiletries on your next trip.
10. A pre seasoned–cast iron skillet. You gotta eat, and hey, cooking is fun. So, prepare as many meals as you can in this sleek thang.
11. Cleaning cloths to bring your phone, computer screen, eyeglasses, and more back to brand-new condition.
12. A peplum blouse that comes in a variety of colors and patterns, so you'll have to buy a couple, because they're just great tops to have handy.
13. Blackout window curtains to keep the sunlight out when it's past noon and you're still sleeping in bed. Plus, they just look awesome.
14. A hot sleeve for storing your curling irons, straighteners, and blow dryers to avoid putting heat on countertops.
15. A travel shoe bag that'll help you easily transport your shoes to and from work, the gym, and on vacation. Plus, it keeps 'em protected.
16. Fine-point pens sure to make just about everything you write down look clean and beautiful, even if it's really a scribbled mess.
17. A velvet tank to wear as a casual daytime top, or to dress up for a night out.
18. Easy-to-wash burner covers to help keep your stove clean.
19. A de-shedding brush that'll prevent pet hair from ending up all over your home. Your pet will also love how it feels. It's a win-win situation.
20. Motion sensor lights for the darkest of rooms in your home. All you have to do is peel and stick!
21. Rubber bands with hooks for easily bunching up cords and school supplies, or attaching items like water bottles to your bag.
22. A T-shirt to wear on the days when you're just not feeling the whole "being a real fucking person" thing.
23. Hair clips in the shape of scissors. Don't worry, they won't actually cut your hair, we promise!
24. An empowering book that'll make a great gift for all the little feminists in your life.
25. Eyeglass nose pads to keep your glasses where they're actually supposed to be, and not falling down your face.
26. A tapestry to decorate your bedroom or dorm... or use as a sheet for laying out on the beach or the park.
27. A bell-sleeve top that's both simple and flirty, and makes for a great choice with a pair of jeans.
28. An octopus knit, basically the face mask you never knew you needed.
29. A lantern that can double as a flashlight, and is just perfect for camping and hiking trips, or if your power goes out.
30. A silk sleep mask for getting a good night's rest, and being the sleeping beauty you deserve.
Now go shop until you drop into your bed with your brand-new sleep mask!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.