1. A rotating makeup organizer to use as your one-stop shop for all the beauty products you own, and swivel around for easy access.
2. A precision trimmer for getting rid of stubborn, unwanted hairs, in a safe and comfortable way.
3. A floral minidress perfect for summer nights spent hitting the town with your crew.
4. A dog tug toy to keep your pupper entertained for hours upon hours. It'll tire them out in the best way possible.
5. A mesh one-piece that's supportive enough to keep everything inside the suit.
6. A headlight restore kit, because it's so so important to make sure every aspect of your car is in tip-top shape.
7. A lunch bag designed to actually keep food fresh. So fresh that your kiddos will WANT to bring lunch to school instead of buy it.
8. A super pretty rug for livening up any and all living spaces.
9. A water mark removal cloth for those moments when you just didn't feel like using a damn drink coaster.
10. A pair of flower earrings to wear when you want to switch up your look from an everyday stud to something different...but still subtle.
11. A wrap dress, because trendiness (even in the workplace) is important.
12. A nonstick skillet for whipping up delicious meals, without the fuss of struggling to get those meals out of the pan.
13. A microplush mattress topper that takes getting a good night's sleep to a whole new level.
14. A set of four hella cute feather pens — they may actually get you to finally start writing out your to-do lists.
15. A long-sleeve romper ideal for those summer nights when you want to look cute, but it's a tad on the chilly side.
16. An apple slicer/corer, because apples are just way more fun to eat when they're sliced up, you know?
17. A set of hydrating eye masks to help prevent dark circles, reduce under-eye puffiness, and leave your face feeling super good.
18. A wireless Bluetooth speaker, because sometimes you just wanna jam the fuck out.
19. A wood polish/conditioner to restore that old piece of furniture you have lying around to brand spanking new.
20. A lace racerback bralette that'll look sweet when paired with a tank top.
21. A bread keeper to help extend the shelf life of your favorite loaf, and keep your kitchen looking stylish.
22. A floral maxi dress that'll make you feel so glamorous, you'll never want to stop wearing it.
23. A sheet set, because sometimes you need to revamp your bedroom a little bit, and these sheets are a good starting point.
24. An insulated travel mug to keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold, like how they should be.
25. A backless romper for a casual daytime party ensemble.
26. A drainer rack you can easily fit into your sink to save room and make drying the dishes less of a chore.
27. A pair of earbuds for tuning out the rest of the world, and looking sleek while doing so.
28. A magic eraser bath scrubber, so you can ensure you're bathing dirt-free.
29. A short-sleeve midi dress (a great everyday outfit choice).
30. A pack of five pairs of undies, because we all need 'em, and it's hard to pass 'em up when they're a good price.
31. A bag of disposable travel toothbrushes — traveling can be long and stressful, and something as simple as brushing your teeth can go a long way.
32. A floral chiffon dress that you should stop fighting the urge to buy — just do it!
33. A funnel pitcher for ensuring your recipes come out perfectly every single time.
34. A high-waisted bikini you'll want to get a ton of use out of this August (before beach/pool season starts to wind down).
35. A natural stain remover, because spills happen but permanent damage shouldn't.
36. A floral, cold-shoulder top you can wear for a pretty and casual daytime look, or dress up for a nighttime outing with friends.
37. A dessert decorator for making all of your scrumptious, sugary treats look like they were made by a professional.
38. And a carpet cleaning/deodorizing solution for keeping your carpet looking like it was just installed yesterday.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.