Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. Keep your precious face feeling smooth and young using St. Ives facial moisturizer.
2. Whip up a sweet treat for the little ones using these fruitsicle frozen pop trays.
3. Take your coloring game up a notch with a set of 30 glitter gel pens.
4. Bring drinks on-the-go all while keeping them hot if you want them hot, or cold if you want them cold in an insulated tumbler.
5. Float your way into summer fun with a jumbo inflatable swan — makes for some pretty cool Insta ops if I do say so myself.
6. Stay organized with this very handy tiered shoe rack.
7. Show off your exceptional style in this cold-shoulder ruffle dress.
8. Have peace of mind with little kids or pets around the house thanks to a locking wood gate.
9. Treat your hair to this organic argan oil shampoo and conditioner set.
10. Help your little ones gift the perfect present to dad on Father's Day with this super adorable book.
11. Brew a deliciously perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and any other drinks you may like using a Keurig K55.
12. Unleash your inner kid with some addictingly fun big bubble wands.
13. Make sure baby is sleeping safe and comfortable with a breathable mesh crib liner.
14. Cook a perfect meal every time with this awesome cast-iron skillet.
15. Put a smile on a new grad's face with a beautiful Alex and Ani graduation cap bangle.
16. Cut your hair from home, all while making people think you got it trimmed professionally, thanks to a hair-cutting kit.
17. Pre-order one of the most-anticipated albums of the summer, Katy Perry's "Witness."
Happy shopping! 🤗
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here.
Check out last week's post here.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.