Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently “trending.”
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. An organic diaper rash cream to soothe your baby's skin from redness and inflammation.
2. A pack of Halloween food picks that'll be the perfect addition to any yummy treats you plan on serving or bringing to a Halloween party.
3. A floral lace dress you'll want to wear to every extravagant event you get invited to for the rest of eternity. Can't say I blame you, it's really stunning.
4. A single-serve coffee maker that automatically turns off after each use; it's perfect for all you non-morning people who can barely remember to get dressed before you've had your caffeine.
5. A wrinkle-repair moisturizer to apply before bed so your skin wakes up feeling extra fresh and smooth in the morning.
6. A Halloween-themed pajama set for getting your kiddos in the spooky spirit.
7. A variety pack of mini Larabars that'll be a quick and easy way to refuel on the go.
8. A slow cooker so you can come home from work or school to a hot and fresh meal awaiting you and your family.
9. A pack of divider sticky notes for keeping your notebooks extra organized.
10. A box of crayons to help kids and adults alike de-stress with the simple joy of coloring.
11. A cold-shoulder dress that'll become your new favorite article of clothing.
12. A stick-on rhinestone emblem for blinging out your car so you can drive like the superstar we know you are.
13. A pacifier so adorable you might develop baby fever if you don't already have a baby to soothe with this cutie.
14. A party game to play with your squad when you're all feeling drunk, stoned, stupid, or just bored.
15. A pack of retainer-cleaning tablets for gettting rid of all the germies and odor piling up on something that lives in your mouth for hours upon hours each day and night.
16. A set of NASA-themed patches that are truly out of this world.
17. A copy of Niall Horan's new album which you should preorder because he's a truly angelic human being who makes wondrously beautiful music.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here.
And check out last week's post here!