Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. Lunchbox containers specially designed to keep the different foods in there fresh and organized.
2. A pet hair remover mitt for helping to prevent unwanted shedding around the house, and keeping your furry friend's mane clean.
3. A squatty potty — the better way to go to the bathroom.
4. A French press so you can pour some yummy AF coffee out of a fancy glass press and act like you're Parisian.
5. Liquid eyeliner for looking fine, fresh, and fierce. WORK IT!
6. An off-the-shoulder dress you can't go wrong wearing to the next fancy party you attend.
7. A mesh shower caddy, just in case you're doing some last-minute college shopping. This is one item you should have at the very top of your list.
8. A booster car seat that's easily adjustable as your child grows. It'll keep them safe in the backseat *and* comes with cup holders, because what kid wants to hold their sippy cup?
9. A calendar for the 2017-2018 academic year, perfect for hanging on a wall or laying out on your desk.
10. Detailed paintbrushes to help create picture-perfect paintings. You might be able to trick people into thinking you're a real-life Picasso.
11. Quest bars that are filled with protein, have less than one gram of sugar, and taste like chocolate chip cookie dough (with an extra emphasis on the chocolate chips).
12. A ruffled maxi dress — a good choice for a pretty daytime outfit. And you can dress it up for a night out.
13. A lunchbox so cute, buying lunch at school won't even be a thought in your child's head.
14. Calligraphy pens — I think it's really cool if you're the type of person who can do this. Also: Will you make the invitations for the next party I host?
15. A magnifying glass to make reading the fine print a much easier, maybe even enjoyable, task.
16. A label maker...pretty self-explanatory what this does, but unexplainably useful.
17. An album you'll want to preorder immediately if you haven't already — Fifth Harmony's debut album as a quartet! It's bound to be good if their recent single "Down" is any reflection of what's to come.
Now go spend all your $$$!
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here.
Check out last week's post here.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.