Here's What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the ranking. This week: a ruffled maxi dress, squatty potty, and liquid eyeliner.
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
2. A pet hair remover mitt for helping to prevent unwanted shedding around the house, and keeping your furry friend's mane clean.
4. A French press so you can pour some yummy AF coffee out of a fancy glass press and act like you're Parisian.
7. A mesh shower caddy, just in case you're doing some last-minute college shopping. This is one item you should have at the very top of your list.
8. A booster car seat that's easily adjustable as your child grows. It'll keep them safe in the backseat *and* comes with cup holders, because what kid wants to hold their sippy cup?
9. A calendar for the 2017-2018 academic year, perfect for hanging on a wall or laying out on your desk.
10. Detailed paintbrushes to help create picture-perfect paintings. You might be able to trick people into thinking you're a real-life Picasso.
11. Quest bars that are filled with protein, have less than one gram of sugar, and taste like chocolate chip cookie dough (with an extra emphasis on the chocolate chips).
12. A ruffled maxi dress — a good choice for a pretty daytime outfit. And you can dress it up for a night out.
14. Calligraphy pens — I think it's really cool if you're the type of person who can do this. Also: Will you make the invitations for the next party I host?
17. An album you'll want to preorder immediately if you haven't already — Fifth Harmony's debut album as a quartet! It's bound to be good if their recent single "Down" is any reflection of what's to come.
Now go spend all your $$$!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.