19 Hanukkah Sweaters For The Jew Who Might Feel Left Out At An Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sweater for those who know just getting "smashed" on Hanukkah won't cut it the same as getting "shamashed."
3. A top to show how ballin' you are, and also probably how hungry you are for a warm bowl of your bubbie's matzo ball soup.
6. A crew neck to make you laugh and then inspire you to cook some challah french toast or something.
7. A pullover so you can channel your inner Schmidt from New Girl. But, you can appreciate this hilarious print even without watching the show.
11. A basic pullover decked out with multi-colored LED lights that'll make you shine brighter than the candles on the menorah.
13. A poncho embellished with Stars of David and dreidels will probably make you the trendiest person at the ugly sweater party, or just in general.
18. A sweatshirt with a reminder that you should take a moment this holiday season for playing dreidel with family and friends and WINNING ALL THE DAMN GELT.
19. A simple "Happy Hanukkah" sweater so you can rock the holiday spirit without going too overboard.
HAVE A HAPPY HANUKKAH YA FILTHY SCHMUCKS!!!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.