We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sweater for those who know just getting "smashed" on Hanukkah won't cut it the same as getting "shamashed."
2. A jumper that'll make you more excited for Hanukkah than the rabbi printed on it is.
3. A top to show how ballin' you are, and also probably how hungry you are for a warm bowl of your bubbie's matzo ball soup.
4. A cute sweater for anyone who's like, sort of, maybe, kind of fluent in Yiddish.
5. A jumper that'll simply express the most important way you plan on getting "lit" this holiday.
6. A crew neck to make you laugh and then inspire you to cook some challah french toast or something.
7. A pullover so you can channel your inner Schmidt from New Girl. But, you can appreciate this hilarious print even without watching the show.
8. A sweatshirt that everyone at the ugly sweater party might appreciate more than you do.
9. A jumper to show other people how we Jews wish each other a happy holiday.
10. A cardigan for the Jew who really doesn't like being confined to a sweater, damnit.
11. A basic pullover decked out with multi-colored LED lights that'll make you shine brighter than the candles on the menorah.
12. A sweater so cute, you might just have a Hanukkah happier than a llama wearing a yarmulka.
13. A poncho embellished with Stars of David and dreidels will probably make you the trendiest person at the ugly sweater party, or just in general.
14. A shirt (not a sweater), to give people a gentle reminder of why Hanukkah is so great.
15. A crew neck perfect for the Jew who loves music and understands this punny reference.
16. A fleece that proves you can't have enough Hanukkah shirts related to getting lit.
17. A poncho covered in menorahs to give you a variety of ways to show holiday cheer.
18. A sweatshirt with a reminder that you should take a moment this holiday season for playing dreidel with family and friends and WINNING ALL THE DAMN GELT.
19. A simple "Happy Hanukkah" sweater so you can rock the holiday spirit without going too overboard.
HAVE A HAPPY HANUKKAH YA FILTHY SCHMUCKS!!!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.