We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sweater for those who know just getting "smashed" on Hanukkah won't cut it the same as getting "shamashed."
3. A top to show how ballin' you are, and also probably how hungry you are for a warm bowl of your bubbie's matzo ball soup.
6. A crew neck to make you laugh and then inspire you to cook some challah french toast or something.
7. A pullover so you can channel your inner Schmidt from New Girl. But, you can appreciate this hilarious print even without watching the show.
11. A basic pullover decked out with multi-colored LED lights that'll make you shine brighter than the candles on the menorah.
13. A poncho embellished with Stars of David and dreidels will probably make you the trendiest person at the ugly sweater party, or just in general.
18. A sweatshirt with a reminder that you should take a moment this holiday season for playing dreidel with family and friends and WINNING ALL THE DAMN GELT.
19. A simple "Happy Hanukkah" sweater so you can rock the holiday spirit without going too overboard.
HAVE A HAPPY HANUKKAH YA FILTHY SCHMUCKS!!!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.