We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fill-in-the-blank book to add a personal touch to the gift and a tear to their face.
2. A desk supplies set so they can head back to work in the new year with beautiful new tools.
3. A travel case embroidered with their name that'll come in handy on any upcoming trips.
4. A manicure kit for the parent who deserves to treat themselves, AKA every parent.
5. A wallet iPhone 6 case so they can keep their phone, money, and cards in a safe and convenient place.
6. A steak knife set that'll look great in any kitchen and come in handy at dinner time.
7. A collection of nature DVDs for those obsessed with all things related to the great outdoors.
8. A package of peppermint bark to give the 'rents as the ultimate holiday-themed treat.
9. A set of studded earrings that look gorgeous and won't cost you an arm and a leg. Win/win situation.
10. A fleece throw you can personalize with their name. They might spend all their time this season getting cozy and warm in it.
11. A shirt for the mother figure in your life, but not like, the regular mother figure, the cool mother figure.
12. A set of condiment dishes to hold things like BBQ sauce, mustard, and dare I say... CATsup.
13. A set of coasters so pretty, you should treat *yourself* to them, too.
14. A travel dice kit perfect for the adventurous parents.
15. A cheese-making set to give the person who is very smart and understands cheese is the best food ever.
16. A coffee pairing that'll help jolt mom and dad awake and start their day feeling extra energized.
17. A sunglasses case so they can keep their shades in an ultra cool place.
18. A gift box full of chocolate truffles for the perfect merry indulgence.
19. A set of shower gels in festive scents like candy cane and hot cocoa to help them treat themselves.
20. A wine glass holder that'll be appreciated by parents who love hosting house parties.
21. A candle that turns into a jewel box once it burns, a simple elegance should go a long way.
22. A MoviePass card that'll allow your mom or dad to see unlimited movies each month at one low cost.
23. An origami wine bottle stopper and charms for the vino fanatic who also likes cool AF things.
24. A monogram mug — an easy but adorable way to show the 'rents you truly care. And at this price, you might as well get one for yourself too. Or several.
25. A miniature waffle iron to give to the ones who always remind you that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
26. A travel mug set complete with a packet of Godiva milk hot chocolate you cannot go wrong with.
27. A handheld spiralizer for the parents who said they want to start eating healthier in 2018, but aren't quite sure where to start.
28. A cookbook filled with the most recent and best Tasty recipes that'll actually be like a gift to yourself, because now you can enjoy delicious meals.
29. And an Amazon gift card if picking out something more tangible freaks you the fuck out.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.