23 Pieces Of Clothing That'll Make You So Fucking Excited For Fall
The leaves will change, and so will our wardrobes.
1. A casual long-sleeve dress you can have fun accessorizing with a scarf, cute boots, and jewelry for a darling outfit.
2. A sweater to pair with shorts or a skirt on a warmer day, or rock with a pair of leggings or jeans as the weather cools down.
3. A cropped sweater with frayed edges, because saying goodbye to summertime crop tops sucks, but this top makes it a lot easier.
6. An oversized distressed denim top — tuck it into a skirt or shorts at the beginning of the season and wear it with pants when the colder weather hits.
7. A ribbed sweater is simple and easy to pair with some fun shorts or a skirt. You can't go wrong with it.
8. A sweatshirt dress you could never pull off over the summer, because you'd turn into a pool of sweat. But that's not the case for autumn!
11. A V-neck dress featuring a choker and long sleeves serves as the ultimate dress to twirl around in this season.
12. An off-the-shoulder top allows you to still carry a little bit of summer into autumn on your...shoulder.
16. Boyfriend jeans for a laid-back look, because in the season all about snuggling and staying warm, a relaxed jean is the way to go.
17. A faux-leather skirt makes for a cute look with just about any top that would pair well with black.
18. A cropped sweater with an open-back that's even prettier than the sight of leaves changing colors.
19. A shirt dress is the perfect in-between season outfit, and is so easy to just throw on, and look cute without having to spend forever getting ready.
22. Kitten jeans are the purr-fect way to feel better about the fact that you'll soon have to retire your denim shorts until next summer.
23. An oversized sweater because let's be real, fall might as well be cancelled if you don't own at least one oversized sweater.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.