1. An ice cream mixing set that'll transform your ordinary kitchen into an extraordinary Cold Stone parlor, and you'll be the creator.
2. A bike chalk-trail kit the youngsters will want to spend hours upon hours playing as they map out bike trails in the neighborhood and make pretty designs as they ride.
3. A set of two outdoor wine glasses, because enjoying a glass of cold white wine outside on a hot summer day is so incredibly important.
4. A hot sauce kit anyone who has a love for spicy things will have way too much fun with.
5. A princess duvet and pillowcase set to make bedtime a royally fun event for your little ones.
6. A set of two margarita diagram glasses to hold your favorite shaken or frozen treat.
7. And if you're a true margarita lover, you'll be able to take one with you anywhere thanks to a margarita cocktail carry-on kit.
8. A tortilla swaddle and cap, because admit it new moms, the only thing you love more than your newborn baby is a Chipotle burrito. We don't blame you.
9. A phone sanitizer to get rid of all the germies crawling on your favorite device — trust us, there's a lot of them.
10. A three-in-one produce chopper to help take the hassle that is cutting fruits and veggies out of meal prep.
11. An ice-cream truck playhouse so the kiddos can experience the joy of an ice-cream truck all summer long, without having to ask you for money whenever they hear a truck's jingle.
12. A ticket stub diary—the ideal place to store all of your awesome event memories.
13. A wine-pairing towel set, a handy product that has two incredible uses — first as a beautiful towel to dry your dishes with, second as a handy guide to figure out which foods will pair best with different types of wine.
14. A fishing pole campfire-roaster to make roasting your favorite bonfire goodies easier and way more entertaining.
15. A couch arm table so when you want to enjoy your food and drinks while watching TV, you can do without the mess.
16. A trio of garden ducks wearing polka-dot rainboots, because they're just so fucking adorable.
17. A bag of merlot-infused coffee because mornings suck damn it, make them easier with this fabulous coffee blend.
18. A cat-egg mold — whisk(er) up your egg whites, add the yellows as eyes, and ta-da, you have a purr-fect breakfast.
19. Or, if you're more of a pup-person, get a dog-egg mold. Sorry, I don't have puns for this. That last one was RUFF.
20. A scotch-infused toothpick gift set that's a fun take on a simple everyday item, and may even make for a great belated Father's Day gift. (Don't worry, we're not judging.)
21. A kernel-sifting popcorn bowl is the solution to years of getting to the end of your popcorn and being left with a weird mix of popcorn and kernels.
22. A BottleLoft for saving space in your fridge, and storing your bottles in a super cool way.
23. A set of fountain-aerating wine glasses to make drinking wine more fun than it already is, starting with how cool it looks when you pour it.
24. A personal planetarium to wow you all the way to another galaxy.
25. A dog soap—the ultimate way to show your love to any dog lovers you might know, or just to put in your own bathroom, because why not?
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.