We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A plunging tee in a soft knit material you'll basically want to live in.
2. Sunnies that'll bring you right back to the '90s. Ahhh simpler times.
3. A Mickey glass, because who wouldn't to quench their thirst with their favorite Disney mouse? Sorry, Minnie.
4. An eyeshadow palette with 99 colors to choose from, so you'll always have options.
5. Rhinetone statement earrings gorgeous enough to make you look like you're going to an enchanted ball.
6. A journal for encouraging you to live a happier, more well-balanced life. You deserve it.
7. A tapestry you can hang in your bedroom, dorm, living room, or wherever else you think could use an extra dose of peace.
8. A Sriracha key chain, because having hot sauce on the go will be your future life-saver.
9. An off-the-shoulder tee you can dress up or down 'cause it's definitely about to become your new go-to top.
10. A shower tote that'll put those typically boring shower caddies to shame. I mean, look at how pretty the colors are.
11. A desk fan to simply plug into your nearest USB port so you can stay ~chill.~
12. A mini waffle maker for whipping up a relatively quick, easy, and very delish breakfast.
13. A headwrap so adorable, you might start to plan your outfits around wearing it.
14. A pin that just wants to assure you to take a deep breath and stay calm. Plus, pizza doesn't lie.
15. A cassette tape all you diehard Selenators will want to add to your collection. And "Hands To Myself," probably sounds better off a cassette tape. Right?!
16. A pocket card case for easily storing your license, credit card, train tickets, etc. on the back of your phone.
17. A napkin set that'll make any meal or social gathering feel just a bit more ~fancy.~
18. Mood nail polish, because why wear how you're feeling in the form of a ring when you can just show off your nails instead?
19. A snake brooch for when you feel like channeling your inner "Look What You Made Me Do" Taylor Swift.
20. A lace halter bra to pair with all your fave tank tops or low-back tees.
21. A hand sign ice cube mold that'll make you want to have an ice cold drink, even if you aren't feeling particularly thirsty.
22. A sheer tee with embroidered detailing perfect for wearing on a night out with your friends.
23. A unicorn keyboard cover for making your laptop look majestic AF.
24. A margarita pool float to buy at a cheap price now and use next summer. In the meantime, go make yourself a real margarita.
25. A Spice Girls LP that'll make you zig-a-zig-ah.
SLAM YOUR BODY DOWN
26. An avocado slicer, because we want you to have perfect avo slices on your sandwiches, eggs, toast, or however else you eat it.
27. A lounge chair for your phone – yup. Come on, your phone can get tired too, after all you use it all freaking day.
28. A beanie to keep your head feeling warm and cozy this season.
29. A digital pocket pet basically serving as the Urban Outfitters version of a Tamagotchi.
30. A menorah that's a Hanukkah gift in and of itself for all you minimalistic Jews.
31. A biography for anyone who loves Harry Styles more than they love anyone else.
Now go buy all of the inexpensive things at Urban Outfitters!!
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.