Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A set of silicone cooking utensils for whipping up your favorite recipes in the easiest way possible.
2. A baby diaper caddy to keep your little one's knickknacks stowed away and organized.
3. An electric toothbrush that'll make maintaining those pearly whites a simple task.
4. A knit sweater coat for looking trendy AND feeling warm. Seems too good to be true, but it's real, and you should buy it immediately.
5. A coloring book to help anyone whose second language is swearing in calming their stress.
6. A scratch-off map that'll help you track your travels and get you excited for future trips.
7. A cookbook for people in need of more delicious recipe ideas, or anyone who just fucking loves Chrissy Teigen.
8. A scalp shampoo brush to clean and massage the heck out of your head in the shower.
9. A set of cutting boards so you can chop up your food/ingredients on a sturdy surface.
10. A book filled with images and stories for reliving the revolutionary and iconic Obama presidency, including a foreword from Barack himself.
11. A plug-in sanitizer and deodorizer to keep your home germ-free and smelling fresh.
12. A baby nasal aspirator that'll help clear your child's stuffy, congested nose so you can both breathe easier.
13. A rapid egg cooker for enjoying a delicious breakfast or protein-packed snack more quickly and with less hassle than using a skillet.
14. A Pack 'n Play to make life easier for new parents and to keep baby happy.
15. A makeup organizer to keep your cosmetics in one simple-to-find place (not all over your countertops).
16. An essential oil diffuser for deodorizing the air and helping to relieve congestion.
17. A desk organizer to declutter your work space by putting your supplies in one clean place.
18. A set of makeup brushes you can bet will make applying cosmetics even more glamorous.
19. A folding dish rack for drying those items that have to be washed by hand.
20. A card game to bring out at the next party you attend if you want to be the *cool* one in the group.
21. An eyeshadow palette that'll give you an array of color choices, so you'll always have options.
22. A slow cooker for making an assortment of delicious, warm meals. Once you add your ingredients, just let this baby do the hard work for you.
23. A notepad to get out your frustrations in a handy and pretty funny way.
24. A bamboo bath mat that'll stay securely in place and prevent dangerous falls when getting out of the tub or shower.
25. A milk frother for treating yourself to a latte or fancy coffee, without spending a ton of money at the coffee shop.
26. A Dead Sea mud mask to exfoliate your skin to maximum smoothness.
27. A set of measuring cups so you can prepare meals with the peace of mind you're using the right amount of ingredients.
28. A war movie for anyone who enjoys watching films enacting historical moments or just fucking loves Harry Styles like I do, OK?!
You trying to figure out which of these products you're going to buy first:
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.