20 Awesome Products From Amazon To Put On Your Wish List
A copy of Harry Styles' debut album, cereal marshmallows, and 18 other things you’ll want to add to your wish list ASAP.
Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A T-shirt dress for an addition to your wardrobe that you're gonna be obsessed with — we just know it.
2. A U.S. leather passport holder so you'll always be traveling in style, and keeping your passport in a safe place.
3. A drone quadcopter to play with while ditching your real-world responsibilities, because procrastination FTW!
10. A vintage v-neck dress to make you feel like a glamorous movie star.
Promising Review: "I'll admit that I was somewhat hesitant to purchase this dress, but I'm so glad that I did. I received my dress a lot sooner than I expected, and the color is vibrant. I received so many compliments that I literally stopped counting. The dress fits pretty much 'true to size,' and has some stretch to the fabric, which makes it very comfortable to wear. The cost makes it even prettier." —Awesome Sauce
Price: $9.99+ (available in eight colors, sizes S-3XL).
11. A copy of La La Land 'cause we know you can't resist a movie night that involves Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone.
12. A non-electric mini washing machine that's so easy to use, you'll have no damn excuse for that overflowing laundry basket — sorry, but you're welcome.
19. A wipe warmer that'll ~hopefully, maybe, possibly~ make diaper changing a lil' more enjoyable for both baby and you.
20. A copy of Harry Styles' debut album, filled with rock tunes like "Kiwi" and "Only Angel" to slower anthems such as "Two Ghosts" and "Sign of the Times."
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.