Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A T-shirt dress for an addition to your wardrobe that you're gonna be obsessed with — we just know it.
2. A U.S. leather passport holder so you'll always be traveling in style, and keeping your passport in a safe place.
3. A drone quadcopter to play with while ditching your real-world responsibilities, because procrastination FTW!
4. A SmartFeeder that'll allow you to feed your pet right from your phone — #2017Things.
5. A bag of natural sugar-free sweetener to add to your coffee or breakfast.
6. A silicone makeup sponge for keeping your beauty routine flawless every morning.
7. A cute assortment of 36 blank "Thank You" cards because it's nice to be nice.
8. A food slicer to make cooking healthy meals less challenging and excusable.
9. A foldable booster seat that's easy to take on-the-go and store away when you're not using.
10. A vintage v-neck dress to make you feel like a glamorous movie star.
Promising Review: "I'll admit that I was somewhat hesitant to purchase this dress, but I'm so glad that I did. I received my dress a lot sooner than I expected, and the color is vibrant. I received so many compliments that I literally stopped counting. The dress fits pretty much 'true to size,' and has some stretch to the fabric, which makes it very comfortable to wear. The cost makes it even prettier." —Awesome Sauce
Price: $9.99+ (available in eight colors, sizes S-3XL).
11. A copy of La La Land 'cause we know you can't resist a movie night that involves Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone.
12. A non-electric mini washing machine that's so easy to use, you'll have no damn excuse for that overflowing laundry basket — sorry, but you're welcome.
13. A wastebasket so you can stop leaving all your crap in places it doesn't belong.
14. A pack of 40 gel coloring pens for transforming yourself into the next Picasso.
15. A bluetooth precision cooker to ensure restaurant-quality meals every time you cook.
16. A set of 20 black chokers so you'll always have an adorable accessory on hand.
17. A bundle of 100 stickers to make your laptop and phone look cool AF.
18. A one pound bag of cereal marshmallows because why the fuck not?
19. A wipe warmer that'll ~hopefully, maybe, possibly~ make diaper changing a lil' more enjoyable for both baby and you.
20. A copy of Harry Styles' debut album, filled with rock tunes like "Kiwi" and "Only Angel" to slower anthems such as "Two Ghosts" and "Sign of the Times."
To see everything people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.