1. A pair of silicone baking mats so you can ditch the cooking spray, oil, and parchment paper. Nothing can come between you and your cookies.
3. A dress you'll twirl around in everywhere you go. Just make sure you have someone capture the moment.
4. A bottle brush cleaner for getting rid of yucky germ buildup in glasses and water bottles you can't put in the dishwasher.
6. A no-thaw ice cream scooper to retrieve your frozen treat as soon as it comes out of the freezer.
7. An odor-eliminating bag you can put in the car or anywhere in the house where you wanna get rid of bad smells.
9. A tie-dye maxi dress casual enough to wear as an everyday look, but fancy enough to dress up if you go somewhere nice.
10. A pair of silicone oven mitts to shield hands from burning hot pans. The best part is how easily you can clean them.
12. A cast-iron pizza pan that wants to steal a pizza your heart. And, it's going to, the second you start using it.
13. A portable toddler bed perfect for use at a tiny tot sleepover or those sleepless nights when mom and dad's room is the only thing cutting it.
15. A set of stainless-steel measuring cups ready to help you get the perfect amount of ingredients into all of your yummy recipes.
16. A pack of Retainer Brite — they'll practically restore mouthguards, dentures, Invisalign, and retainers back to new.
17. An electric knife for the simplest carving experience of your life. From bread to meat, there's nothing this tool can't handle.
18. A banana to double as a training toothbrush and a teether. Bananas have never looked so damn good.
19. A set of two lunch boxes – one can hold full meals and the other can hold onto little snick-snacks.
20. A tunic you'll feel compelled to wear with all your jeans, leggings, sweatpants, no pants... whoops, sorry not sorry for that.
How products with 1,000+ reviews make me feel:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.