31 Things From Target That May Be Small, But Will Make A Huge Difference For Your Home’s Aesthetic
A small, easy upgrade here and there can have a huge impact on your overall style — and help you fall in love with your home all over again.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tufted headboard to give your old bed an upgrade in style and comfort for less than $100 (and taking up basically no space!)
2. A simple but elegant round mirror that will become the finishing touch to any space in your home. Over 1,000 reviewers love it.
3. A truly adorable honey pot to instantly transform your apartment into the farmhouse of your dreams.
7. A two-piece set of lightweight and practically indestructible bamboo melamine serving trays perfect for when you're serving up slices of watermelon or taking burgers off the grill this summer.
9. A faux fur ottoman to add a touch of mid-century modern to your living room. I'm personally thinking of grabbing one for my makeup vanity — that way I can live out my high-end luxury dreams without paying a fortune.
10. A hanging macrame chair for making any outdoor space feel cozy and luxurious, no matter how small it is.
11. A gold and marble side table that will add a bright accent to your space and be so much more than just a place to set your drink.
14. An adorable doormat that's amazing year round. It even makes the perfect base for seasonal decorations, whether that means it's surrounded by pumpkins or holiday wreaths.
16. A black and white checkered doormat that will seriously upgrade your front step when layered with another cute doormat, or just by itself! It'll make a huge statement for just $13!
17. A lazy Susan just as stylish as it is useful. You'll find tons of ways to decorate with seasonal flowers and candles, or put to good use as your coffee station or utensil holder.
18. A sleek and affordable gold floor lamp to add not just extra lighting to your home, but a touch of luxury, too.
22. A shower curtain with a modern flower design that will instantly makeover your bathroom for just $20!
23. A skinny console table featuring a mirrored top that's just the right size for a narrow hallway or behind a couch.
24. A glass cake stand, because it'll make your desserts look like they're straight out of Martha Stewart's cookbook instead of (secretly) being store-bought.
25. An end table that'll be the last one you ever need. This baby is so easy to move around, you'll always have your coffee mug, remote, or reading materials right where you need them.
26. A fun boho pouf to add texture and bright colors to your living space. You won't know how you ever lived without it, trust me.
27. A farmhouse-style round side table with room for all your classy decor, including your fancy books that you definitely plan on reading.
28. A wooden tray to bring farmhouse chic to your kitchen or coffee table. It's the perfect spot to display coffee, desserts, or seasonal decor.
29. A stoneware utensil holder that'll wrangle the spatulas and ladles that are always getting caught in your drawer. Keep them within reach and bring some farmhouse style to your counter space.
30. An adorable little faux fiddle-leaf fig tree in a gold pot to bring some life into any corner. I think I need one for my drab cubicle where a real plant definitely wouldn't survive.
31. A set of shelves with a round frame that'll be the finishing touch to a wall that just needs *something*.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.