31 Best-Selling Things From Target That Have Pretty Inspiring 5-Star Reviews
Target shoppers fell in love with an iced coffee maker, a green tea mask, and more. Now it’s your turn.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A compact writing desk so you can upgrade your current WFH situation. It has two drawers that provide ample storage as well as a hidden compartment with two outlets and two USB ports, so you never have to worry about your devices losing power.
2. A bottle of SheaMoisture Curl and Shine Shampoo that’ll make your hair glisten. This natural hair shampoo helps enhance curls and contains coconut oil to keep your tresses healthy and hydrated. Reviewers love that it’s also paraben- and cruelty-free.
3. A Shark stick vacuum with a swivel head that’ll clean your carpet and bare floors. It even converts to a handheld vacuum and comes with an upholstery tool, dusting brush, and crevice tool, so no surface is overlooked.
4. A floral shower curtain in case you need some sweet style and soft pops of color in your bathroom.
5. A Takeya insulated stainless-steel water bottle to keep your drink cold for more than 24 hours. Reviewers love that this 40-ounce bottle has a leak-proof lid and features a double-wall design that keeps it sweat-free.
6. A tufted rug with a geometric pattern that’ll add a warm touch to your living space. The rug is incredibly soft to walk on, but also machine-washable, meaning it’s very easy to clean.
7. A pair of rechargeable noise-cancelling headphones so you can drown out any unwanted sounds while you’re commuting, traveling, or working from home. The built-in microphone means these headphones are also great for important work calls.
8. An Instant Pot 6-quart pressure cooker that can cook rice, steam foods, whip up a stew, and more. It also has a delay cooking function so you can time your meal ~perfectly~.
9. A metal matted frame so you can add some warm and comforting touches to your living space without sacrificing style. Several reviewers purchased multiple frames and created a chic gallery wall.
10. A set of under-eye vitamin C patches to help you say goodbye to those pesky under eye bags and puffy eyes. These patches can brighten your face and boost hydration in 20 minutes or less.
11. A temperature-control smart mug so you can keep your coffee or tea at your desired temperature all morning. You can even set your temperature and customize presets via the Ember app, which is iOS and Android compatible.
12. A waterproof Bluetooth speaker, because sometimes you just need to crank up some music while you’re lounging at the beach or by the pool. A single charge lasts up to 12 hours, which means you can bop along to your favorite tunes all day.
13. A large decorative storage basket big enough to hold spare blankets, pillows, or toys. The basket features copper handles that add a touch of contrast and make it easier to move this thing around your home.
14. A cantilever drop pendant floor lamp that’ll help illuminate that dark corner of your home. Reviewers love that this lamp is dimmable and features an adjustable base that lets you control the light.
15. A green tea detox face mask to revitalize your skin. This vegan mask claims to remove blackheads and reduce acne and redness, plus help improve sun damage and brighten up dull skin.
16. A 5-quart KitchenAid stand mixer so you can finally perfect all of those quarantine bread recipes. This beloved kitchen staple boasts 10 speeds and is compatible with more than 10 attachments (sold separately) so you can whip up everything from pasta to ice cream. Time to get cooking!
17. A circular mirror to make your space seem larger than it is. This accent piece is set inside a round metal frame and will add a modern touch to your home.
18. A one-step hair dryer and volumizer, because sometimes you need to show your tresses some love but don’t have hours to spare. This tool delivers Instagram-ready volume and brilliant shine in a single step and is equipped with three heat and speed settings as well as a cooling option.
19. An 11-piece Magic Bullet blender set so you can whip up smoothies with ease, anytime you want. Reviewers love that this set includes dishwasher-safe parts, paving the way for a ridiculously easy cleanup.
20. A cube shelf to organize your office, playroom, or basically any space that needs tidying. The cubes are large enough to fit standard storage baskets into, which is a great way to add a decorative touch to the piece while concealing all of your knickknacks.
21. A Winky Lux vegan lip balm that applies clear, then reacts with your lips' natural pH-levels to create a hue that's perfect for you. Each lip balm features a real chrysanthemum flower inside, so you'll feel glam each time you use it.
22. A 12-pound weighted blanket, which claims to help you fall asleep faster, remain asleep through the night, and wake up feeling more rested. This blanket is particularly well-suited for those with anxiety and even features Deep Touch Pressure to distribute pressure across your body.
23. A Quip electric toothbrush that uses sonic vibrations to help you brush better. The toothbrush vibrates when it's time for you to switch sides, ensuring no tooth will be left behind. It also comes with a convenient holder that you can mount directly on your bathroom mirror.
24. A Keurig single-serve coffee maker for when you don’t feel like making a whole pot of java in the a.m. This appliance is particularly useful for people with small kitchens, because it’s very narrow and doesn’t take up much counter space.
25. Or an iced coffee maker that comes with a reusable tumbler and coffee filter. This machine is great for those who only take their coffee cold and would rather brew it at home to save money. Reviewers love that this makes a cup of ice cold coffee in under four minutes.
26. An activity cube to literally entertain your toddler for years of their life. Each side of the cube features interactive activities that your child can grow into as they age, such as a peek-a-boo game and an ABC tile rack.
27. A wooden armchair with a stylish faux leather seat and back so you can add a sophisticated touch to your living space. It’s versatile enough to work in just about any room of your home.
28. A mini waffle maker capable of whipping up the cutest breakfast you’ve ever seen in about two minutes. The dual nonstick cooking surfaces heat evenly, which means you get a perfect waffle every time with no mess left behind.
29. A mamaRoo baby swing that’ll soothe and entertain your little one when you need a break. The swing boasts five unique motions that can comfort your kiddo, as well as five speed options. Parents love that it’s Bluetooth enabled so you can control the motion and sound from the app, without disturbing the baby.
30. A weathered wood TV stand, which can accommodate a 65-inch TV or smaller. The unit features four open shelves for storage as well as four cord management ports to keep everything tidy.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.