We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
And it might be time to check out some awesome plus-size gear.
And btw, “plus-size” doesn’t just mean bigger.
According to Rachel Blumenfeld, founder of Manifesta, a company that makes workout apparel for curvy athletes, her customers want things like fabrics that look great at any size, reinforced waistbands, roomier pant legs, and armpit holes that allow easy movement without showing too much skin. In short, clothes designed for their bodies and their proportions that make exercising comfortable and fun.
Check out the companies and brands below. They make workout clothes that are functional, stylish, and made for a wide range of body sizes.
1. Zella by Nordstrom ($$$)
In a nutshell: Super stylish clothes for basically any workout (or post-workout outing).
2. Livi Active by Lane Bryant ($$)
In a nutshell: A big selection of comfy and casual stuff to exercise in.
3. Addition Elle’s Nola Activewear ($$)
In a nutshell: Cool designs and even cooler sports bras.
4. Lola Getts ($$)
In a nutshell: Workout basics that keep it classy with a simple, three-color palette (black, white, and grey).
5. Manifesta ($$)
In a nutshell: Tanks and capris in bright colors, or with accents of bright color.
6. Katie K. ($$)
In a nutshell: Bright colors and upbeat patterns.
7. Miraclesuit ($$$)
In a nutshell: Swimsuit options that will make you want to swim laps forever or find an ocean ASAP.
8. Juno Active ($$)
In a nutshell: Moisture-wicking underwear, for starters. Enough said.
9. fractal.9 (Prices vary)
In a nutshell: Crazy cool, one-of-a-kind patterns. Literally: All items are made to order.
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹