We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
And it might be time to check out some awesome plus-size gear.
And btw, “plus-size” doesn’t just mean bigger.
According to Rachel Blumenfeld, founder of Manifesta, a company that makes workout apparel for curvy athletes, her customers want things like fabrics that look great at any size, reinforced waistbands, roomier pant legs, and armpit holes that allow easy movement without showing too much skin. In short, clothes designed for their bodies and their proportions that make exercising comfortable and fun.
Check out the companies and brands below. They make workout clothes that are functional, stylish, and made for a wide range of body sizes.
1. Zella by Nordstrom ($$$)
In a nutshell: Super stylish clothes for basically any workout (or post-workout outing).
2. Livi Active by Lane Bryant ($$)
In a nutshell: A big selection of comfy and casual stuff to exercise in.
3. Addition Elle’s Nola Activewear ($$)
In a nutshell: Cool designs and even cooler sports bras.
4. Lola Getts ($$)
In a nutshell: Workout basics that keep it classy with a simple, three-color palette (black, white, and grey).
5. Manifesta ($$)
In a nutshell: Tanks and capris in bright colors, or with accents of bright color.
6. Katie K. ($$)
In a nutshell: Bright colors and upbeat patterns.
7. Miraclesuit ($$$)
In a nutshell: Swimsuit options that will make you want to swim laps forever or find an ocean ASAP.
8. Juno Active ($$)
In a nutshell: Moisture-wicking underwear, for starters. Enough said.
9. fractal.9 (Prices vary)
In a nutshell: Crazy cool, one-of-a-kind patterns. Literally: All items are made to order.
- "Cancel order!" Trump tweets threat to end Boeing's Air Force One contract, citing high price tag.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- The trial to watch in Trump's America: A doctor faces a manslaughter charge after his patient died following an abortion.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are really excited about it 😍📷