1. Add some couch-based moves to your next TV binge.
Check out workouts to go along with shorter sitcoms and longer dramas here.
2. Or, heck, do some moves in bed.
3. Take your walking up a notch (gradually).
4. Or make cardio a lot more interesting by turning it into a zombie chase.
5. Exercise to DJ-curated playlists that are actually designed to help you power through a workout.
Throwing on Pandora is fine but listening to a DJ-curated playlist customized for your workout is better. RockMyRun has playlists for every activity (running, walking, intervals, elliptical, weights, cycling, and more), mood (high-energy, beastmode, feel good, etc.), and pace (measured both by beats per minute and mile per minute).