2. But everyone’s migraine is terrible in different ways.
For some people, it’s the aura that’s most disorienting or scary, while for others it’s the stomach upset that’s most dreaded. Still others might find the migraine hangover almost unbearable. And of course there’s the pain. Oh, god. The pain.
3. So, tell us: If you could write a letter to your migraine, what would it say?
5. Or would beg them to please choose between vomiting and diarrhea? Because honestly, having both feels like overkill.
7. Maybe you’d use the opportunity to stand up to your migraines and tell them you’re THIS CLOSE to finding a preventive med that more or less renders them powerless.
8. Maybe you’d just beg them not to show up during finals ever again.
Or on the morning of a job interview.
9. Whether you’re feeling angry and vengeful, empowered and tough, or sad, drained, and ready to throw yourself at the mercy of your migraines, we want to hear about it.
10. Tell us (in a paragraph or less) what you want to say to your migraine, and your note could appear in an upcoming BuzzFeed Health post.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Infowars founder Alex Jones was dealt a legal blow after a judge ruled in favor of his ex-wife in the custody battle of their three children.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, says the government 💊🇨🇦
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴