Did you know that you don't need to spend hours in a gym every day to get a good workout?
Find all the workouts below, plus some important info about how to do them at the bottom of this post.
LET'S DO THIS.
Want to start the BuzzFeed Life Get Fit Challenge? Awesome! Click here.
But before you start! 6 quick things to know about these workouts:
1. Each workout focuses on a particular muscle group, but they're all designed to target your whole body.
This way you get a full-body burn over the course of the week. "When your lower body is tired and sore, we're still able to work your abs," says Sulaver. "When your upper body gets tired, we can move on to your core."
2. Aim to do every rep of every move perfectly each time — don't slack on form.
It's important to maintain a comfortably hard pace (about a 7 or an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10 where 1 is rest, 5 is comfortable enough to be able to hold a conversation as you work out, and 10 is an all out effort). But don't go so fast that you can't do each move with perfect form. Also, if you're new to working out, you might need to start at a 6 until you get the movements down.
3. Always warm up first and cool down after.
4. Definitely check with a doctor before starting a new training program.
If you have any health concerns, like high blood pressure or injuries, you should talk to a doctor first about what moves you should avoid or modify.
5. If you want to do these workouts as part of BuzzFeed's 28-day Get Fit Challenge jump in anytime here.
6. You can always find detailed visuals and instructions on how to perform the movements here.
Now go get 'em!
Photography: Philip Friedman
Hair & Makeup: Mel Paldino using NARS Cosmetics for Ennis Inc
On model: T.H.E. Short for men