1. A pack of pH-neutral stainless steel wipes to gently but effectively remove all the smudges, watermarks, and fingerprints from your otherwise gorgeous stainless-steel appliances.
Promising review: "OMG!!! I can’t believe I didn’t know about this product! I was starting to hate my stainless appliances because they looked so streaked and nasty! My niece gave me some to try and I can’t believe how good my appliances look now! They are beautiful and shining with my minimal effort!!" —Claudia Davis
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $14.27.
2. A pack of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers that you just add water to and scrub the gunk off whatever surface needs cleaning. I personally keep them on hand to clean my white sneakers — the erasers are perfect for removing scruffs from white soles — but I also use them for cleaning smudges and markings off my walls.
Promising review: "This is as magical as unicorns!!! Buy NOW! I use it everywhere... walls, baseboards, mirrors, window panes, cupboards, floors, lamps, glass, faucets... everything looks brand-new. Just got red hair dye that had been there for over a year off the wall in a minute. Made shower glass look brand-new after five years of hard water stains. This is the cleaning magic wand you’ve always wanted." —Michela
Get a pack of 10 from Amazon for $11.99.
3. A magnetic stove shelf to turn that unused space on the top of your stove into a fully functional shelf, no installation required. It also has a small back lip, so you won't worry about stuff slipping off behind the stove, never to be seen again.
4. A pet hair remover roller that can be used again and again because it doesn't require the single-use adhesive paper found on traditional rollers. Instead, this roller uses bristles that grab the hair, very similar to what a brush does.
5. An outlet shelf so you can easily store small items that need power, like electric toothbrushes or cellphones.
6. A moisture meter to tell you if your plants need water. All you do is stick it in the soil of the plant in question and it'll tell you if the soil is dry, moist, or wet.
7. Ceiling fan pulls that have a fan or a lightbulb at each end, because why is it you ALWAYS pull the wrong chain?!?
8. A mold-resistant white grout pen to literally cover nasty grout stains with a fresh coat of waterproof white paint. Each pen can cover up to 150 feet of grout.
9. Double-sided carpet tape for making sure your rugs stay put. Most rugs show up in a roll, so when you roll them out the corners naturally lift. Use this tape to make sure the corners stay down and the rug never moves out of place.
10. Adjustable bedsheet fasteners, because fitted sheets never stay put and it always happens at like, 3 a.m. These suspenders keep the sheet in place until it's time to change the linens.
11. Keurig cleaning cups if you use your Keurig pretty often but have never thought to clean it. Just pop in one of the pods as you would a coffee cup, and proceed to be equal parts amazed and disgusted at how much residue was in your machine.
12. A bottle of wood polish and conditioner to revive all sorts of wood surfaces and furniture in your home. Use it on cabinetry, old floors, doors, furniture — you name it.
Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain on finished *and* unfinished wood. For use on antiques, dining tables, kitchen cabinets, wood doors and trim, etc.
Promising review: "Very impressed so far. Just tried this stuff on one of our kitchen cabinets and it really did a nice job. The cabinets are 15-year-old cherry-stained hard work cabinets (oak, maybe?) and are scratched deeply in certain parts from the previous owner's dogs. Twenty minutes after applying this product and wiping it off, I can't complain at all about the results. It looks great in the picture, and even better in real life, where you are not focusing on staring at imperfections. In addition to helping tremendously with the blemishes, it also leaves a nice glossy shine on the cabinets, making them look clean and fresh (not over-the-top glossy and fake). For the minimal price, I can't complain at all. Finally, I used about 1/3 of an ounce to do the 36" double base cabinets and the 36" wide drawer, so I believe the 16-ounce bottle will last quite a while." —Patrick Gallagher
Get it from Amazon for $12.49.
13. A garbage-disposal cleaner that uses bright blue magical foam to get rid of unpleasant lingering smells. Trust me, I use these in my own home and watching them work is like watching one of the Harry Potter movies — pure magic!
14. A fabric defuzzer to safely remove unsightly pilling and unwanted broken and matted fibers from furniture and clothing. The tool is battery operated and has three depth settings to quickly shave fuzz.
15. An Instant Pot magnetic cheat sheet that classifies and categorizes 95 common food ingredients for easy reference. Just stick on the side of your Instant Pot and never scramble to look up a recipe on your phone again.
16. A chlorine- and bleach-free bottle of Grandma's Secret, an under the radar spot remover that reviewers swear is the best product ever. A single drop can help remove oil, ink, make-up ... even blood.
Promising review: "I love this stuff! I stumbled upon it years ago at my local quilt shop of all places. It does exactly what it says it will do: It takes out any stain you throw at it. I was most impressed by how it takes out blood; I had an 'accident' in the middle of the night wearing light-pink PJs. I had just gotten the PJs from a friend for my birthday and was devastated at the thought of them being ruined. Before washing them (and risking the stain setting), I dabbed a few drops of the spot removal on the spot, scrubbed the stain with an old toothbrush, and left it sitting for about a half hour. I did that twice. To say it did a good job on the spot is an understatement; you couldn't even tell there was a spot to begin with! I call it the little magic in a bottle — it's a lifesaver! You must buy it. Don't wait." —Stiixgirl
Get it from Amazon for $9.75.
17. A sandwich bag organizer to make sure you never have a drawer full of loose plastic bags and bag boxes. The perfect solution for a kitchen that's low on storage space.
18. Unscented lint drying balls that reduce the time it takes to dry laundry and replace the need for dryer sheets and softener. Each drying ball is handmade in California from 100% natural unscented wool. These are specifically designed to be reused, aka last for years — imagine all the money you'll save by not buying packs of single-use dryer sheets.
Dryer balls can decrease drying time by much as 20-40%, depending on load size and fabric.
Towels by Gus is a small, family run business based out of Sonoma, California, specializing in bath towels and linens made from 100% USA grown cotton.
Promising review: "These are awesome! I'm all about being eco-friendly, so I love using these. They work great, I definitely recommend them." —Dan
Get them from Towels by Gus for $24.
19. A vent cleaner hose that'll attach to your vacuum and clean out your lint trap. Making sure your lint trap isn't clogged greatly improves the drying time needed.
20. A set of poison- and pesticide-free sticky insect traps for dealing with nasty insect infestations. These work particularly well on the most common houseplant insects, so gnats, white flies, and fruit flies.
21. A bottle of powdered Bar Keepers Friend, which is a bleach-free cleaner to remove rust, tarnish, mineral deposits, and tough stains from almost any type of surface. Works outdoors, too!
Promising review: "This stuff is like magic! Straight-up wizardry. I love it! I initially bought it to clean my sink, which is porcelain and even though it's not even a year old, is just holding on to all the coffee and tea staining. I'd say it took less than a minute after making a paste with Bar Keepers Friend to clean the sink up to a nearly new shine. Taking a look at the can it's easy to find bunches of ways to use this stuff and each application is better than the last. Stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic, copper, brass, fiberglass, corian, chrome and aluminum. See? Magic! Anyhow, I've used it in the sink, in the bathroom, to clean stainless steel pots and pans on a 17-year-old Revereware tea kettle (which I thought would never be restored to its former loveliness, btw). This is a product that I will buy again and again and will happily recommend to anyone." —Nicci Stephenson
Get it from Amazon for $9.48+ (available in packs of one, two, or three).
22. Stove counter gap covers that'll prevent crumbs and spills from dripping down that ever so tiny space between the stove and the counter. It's basically impossible to reach, but you sure can smell it when something nasty is down there. This product fixes that problem.
Promising review: "I wish I had discovered this sooner. I cook a lot and it annoyed me whenever spills and crumbs would get in the gap between the stove and countertop. This was an effective and easy solution. It is easy to install. I ordered the size that covered the whole width of my counter, cut it to size and fit in between the crack. Because it is silicone, it is easy to take on and off to clean. I am not sure how much heat it can withstand but I just try not to put hot pans on it to be safe." —LLMama
Get them from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in two sizes).
23. A tub of The Pink Stuff, a vegan, all-purpose cleaner for tackling all the stains and grossness you thought was permanent: crayon markings on walls, rust on outdoor furniture, glass stovetops ... the list goes on and on.
Promising review: "Oh my gosh — this stuff is a life-changer! Used it to get my fiberglass shower totally clean. Nothing else would get it done and this stuff brought my shower back to near-new in one use. We’ve since cleaned a weird chalky film off our garage door, removed wall markings and cleaned my storm door. We’ll never be without a jar (or three) of this stuff. Worth every penny of the surcharge US residents have to pay. It’s worth it." —Nancy F.
Get it from Amazon for $8.98+ (available in packs of one or two).