A quick Christmas dish for seafood lovers!
Here's a video that shows you how to make it:
150 grams chrysanthemum greens (shungiku), chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
30 grams walnuts
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
½ teaspoon salt
50 milliliters olive oil
400 milliliters water
300 grams rice
½ onion, diced
6 shrimps, removed back vein
100 grams Asari clams, flushed the sand out
100 grams cauliflower
½ red pepper, diced
½ yellow pepper, cut into star shape
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. For chrysanthemum greens pesto, put crown flower, garlic, walnut, parmesan cheese, olive oil, and water into a blender and process until smooth.
2. Heat olive oil and garlic in a frying pan. Fry on low heat until fragrant. Add clams and shrimp, and fry until shrimps change color. Then remove them.
3. Pour remaining olive oil and add onion. Stir on medium heat until golden. Then put rice, and stir until translucent.
4. Add chrysanthemum greens pesto and mix well. Lay shrimp, clams, cauliflower, and peppers.
5. Put a lid over the pan and allow to steam for 15 minutes, or until rice and seafood are cooked through.
6. To serve, top with salmon roe.