1⁄2 cup pretzels
2 graham crackers
1 (8-ounce) container Sabra’s Dark Chocolate Dip & Spread, divided
1⁄2 cup marshmallow fluff, divided
4 tablespoons peanut butter, divided
1⁄2 cup mini marshmallows, divided
Chocolate shavings, for garnish
1. In a medium resealable plastic bag, place the pretzels and crush with a rolling pin until crushed into medium sized crumbs.
2. In another medium resealable plastic bag, place the graham crackers and crush with a rolling pin until crushed into medium sized crumbs.
3. Microwave peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds, or until runny.
4. In 2 8-ounce mason jars, place the crushed pretzels on the bottom of the jars, then a layer of Sabra’s Dark Chocolate Dip & Spread, marshmallow fluff, graham cracker crumbs, Sabra’s Dark Chocolate Dip & Spread, marshmallow fluff, peanut butter, and top with mini marshmallows.
5. Using a kitchen torch, torch the marshmallows with quick back and forth, short passes approximately 8–10 inches away so marshmallows toast, but don’t burn. Marshmallows should start turning golden brown after about 10–20 seconds. Make sure to rotate the jar halfway through to ensure that all marshmallows are golden brown.
6. Garnish with chocolate shavings, and enjoy!