We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wall earring organizer with a simple design you can easily hang in your bedroom, closet, or wardrobe, so you can showcase all of your accessories in one place.
Also comes with 12 S hooks for hanging charm bracelets, necklaces, watches, and more.
Promising review: "I was looking for a storage solution/display for my earrings, because I wear whatever is newest over and over again due to being too lazy to go through the mismatched pile. This is perfect! There's plenty of room to display tons and tons of earrings. Plus, it's lightweight, compact, hangs easily, and it's really cute. To me, this is a lot better than wasting table space with a bulky organizer." —Meghan
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in two colors).
2. A mirror with a hidden jewelry organizer that even comes with LED lights for putting an actual spotlight on the most important part of any outfit: the accessories.
The side of the mirror also has a lock for keeping your belongings safe, and requires three AAA batteries for the LED lights.
Promising review: "This storage solution for my jewelry is amazing. There’s a place for everything and everything has a place. The case is discrete and appears to be an over the door mirror. It’s sleek with a low profile and nobody notices its true purpose, and if they do it locks. I’m using it to consolidate five different jewelry cases Awesome! Oh yes, and the lighting inside takes it up 10 notches." —Gailouise
Get it from Amazon for $139.99 (available in six colors).
If you're in need of some more inspiration, check out these little decor upgrades from Target.
3. A simple earring organizer made of clear plastic with 156 holes and 160 grooves to hang your hoops, dangly earrings, and studs.
The design also spins 360 degrees to help easily find what you're looking for, making it one of those easy things to help spruce up your home.
Promising review: "I had dealt with tangled up bunches of earrings for long enough! I'd honestly forgotten some of the pairs I even owned because they were all stuffed into a jewelry box together. Well, I'm happy to say that this earring organizer really did the trick. I have at least 25 pairs of earrings and this could hold more than double that if I really needed it too. It was SUPER easy to assemble and the clear plastic gave it a more elegant look (even though it's still plastic). I'd definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a quick and cheap way to organize their earrings." —Dominique
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
4. A handmade iron earring organizer that acts as a tasteful piece of decor AND as a storage space for your expanding earring collection.
Hanging hardware is not included and was designed with an electrophoretic brass finish.
Promising review: "I get sooo many compliments on this! Looks classy and beautiful. I have 12 pairs of earrings on it and there is still room for a few more! I highly recommend!" —AnthroReviewer89
Get it from Anthropologie for $14.40 (originally $18).
Make sure you take a peek at some other cool things to hang on your white walls.
5. A layered earring organizer which may look tiny, but actually contains four rotating compartments so you can store your hoops, studs, and even necklaces in (and even take with you on your next trip).
Is designed with ABS plastic that's nontoxic, odor-free, and has an internal non-woven fabric for preventing scratch and tarnish, making it one of those products to add subtle personal touches to your home.
Promising review: "Seems rather small but don’t let it fool you. It's great quality and great for on the go. Also, if you have a small collection of earrings and bracelets this hold it well. Each circle opens and closes perfectly, and it's also lined with fabric." —Vickie
Get it from Amazon for $11.99 (available in five colors).
6. An earring rack organizer that won't have you ~racking~ your brain over where you last saw that one pair of dangly pearl earrings. Instead, the little hangers can keep them safely on display for you to admire.
AMD Melbourne is a woman-owned small shop on Etsy that specializes in handcrafted acrylic signage, accessories, and gifts.
Promising review: "A great little display! Such a cute concept. I love the color and the mirrored effect. The little clothes hangers are so detailed as well with little slots to keep your earrings in place and small holes to hold straight-backed earrings. Would recommend this product!" —Carly Bratcher
7. A zodiac earring dish for reminding your guests what your sign is, while providing a simple organizer to keep your precious valuables in one neat spot.
This dish was designed with a mix of earthenware and glaze that should only be wiped clean.
Promising review: "This dish is super cute and it holds a lot of jewelry. I have four pairs of hoops and a ring on mine right now and it looks amazing!" —reannons
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $6 (available in 12 styles).
8. A five-tier earring organizer making it easier to show off ALL of your earrings so you don't have to choose favorites. And since it comes with a wooden tray, you can also store rings, bracelets, and necklaces all in one place.
This comes with 136 holes that can hold up to 66 earrings and metal bars to add more accessories onto.
Promising review: "This is a SOLID earring rack and I am SO HAPPY with this purchase. It beautifully displays multiple earrings in multiple sizes and formats: hoops, ones with posts — you name it. I actually may need to pick up another one because I have a clear earring problem 😅 I know my earrings will be secure with this holder! Super happy!" —Cella
Get it from Amazon for $22.99 (available in nine colors).
9. A foldable earring organizer with a mirror so you can admire your latest set of earrings, then fold it up for a more compact look all before heading out to dinner.
Pera Case is a small family-owned shop on Etsy located in Lafayette, California, that provides unique jewelry boxes, makeup cases, and accessories.
Promising review: "Exactly what my wife needed. She doesn’t have a lot of long necklaces, but a lot of earrings and chokers, and this had all the space she needed. Her stuff's finally organized!!!" —Connor
10. A travel earring organizer and jewelry box because packing your accessories shouldn't result in a pile of knotted necklaces, bracelets, and mismatched earrings. Instead, this comes with a velvety material with dividers and stretchy pockets that'll protect your valuables.
The added mirror means you can also check your final look out before heading out to explore.
Promising review: "I'm in love with this jewelry box! The pink color is bright and the suede makes it feel luxurious. I can fit so many earrings and bracelets in here — plus, the built-in mirror is super convenient." —beachdays
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $35 (available in two colors).
11. A honeycomb earring organizer you'll ~bee~ totally impressed with since it has 130 holes for 65 pairs of earrings to hang from — just in case you needed *another* excuse to grow your hoop collection.
Can be hung up on a wall, wardrobe, or cabinet depending on your wants.
Promising review: "I love this earring organizer. I have hoops, studs, dangles, and it holds all of them. My daughter likes to pull on it and try to get the earrings (she doesn't pull hard, but still) and it's still like I just bought it." —Jennifer
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in three colors).
13. A hexagonal earring organizer for getting your jewelry collection into tip top ~shape~ since it literally comes with hooks, grooves, and holes to hang all of your earrings and more on — so you just have to glance instead of digging around to find your favorite gold hoops.
The T-shaped bar and the metal hexagon part are detachable, with two different ways to set it up.
Promising review: "Obsessed. I waited so long to order this and was worried I wouldn't be able to get it since it had been sold out for a bit. Once I saw it back in stock I snagged it. I'd shopped for a jewelry stand for a long time and this was the only one that would work for me. I needed it to hold a ton of earrings, some necklaces, and a few rings. I used to have a bulky jewelry box which was beautiful and I loved it, however, most of the drawers went unused. This is perfect and it's like a piece of art that I can change as much as I want or need. I personally wish that the bracelet bar was smaller so I could put rings on it instead, but I know it's there to suit those who wear bracelets too." —Kaitlynn
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in three colors).
14. A wall mounted earring organizer to change your frame of thinking when it comes to multi-purpose decor, especially since it comes with a metal bar and hooks while the frame and gold accents will really elevate your walls.
No assembly required. It comes with a hammer and tiny nails to place in the wall, and screw in the hook for the bar (which are provided).
Promising review: "I really do love this storage display frame! It is attractive, well made, and easy to use. I use it for my earrings, and it works perfectly for both posts and for wire dangling earrings. It’s awesome to have them up where I can see them and choose each day. I use the bottom hooks at night to hang my key, my glasses, and my necklaces. I always know where they are now! The top bar is nice for my decorative hair clips — the claw style. I highly recommend these!" —Ronni
Get it from Amazon for $31.99 (available in two colors).
15. A rainbow earring organizer you can snap together and instantly have a place to put your earrings (without having to put a hole in the wall). AND it's customizable, meaning you can choose what color the base and rainbow is.
16. A tree-inspired earring organizer for anyone looking to ~branch out~ and try a different form of decor. It'll also give you an excuse to display your favorite gold hoops just so that you can wake up and look at them every morning.
Each branch is a different height to keep accessories divided and comes with a tiny dish shaped like a leaf to store smaller earrings, like studs.
Promising review: "I just got this yesterday and set it up with my necklaces, rings, and earrings last night, and got a comment from my husband that it looks really good. I think so too! It's large enough that my necklaces don't hit the counter and there are enough branches in different lengths and going in different directions making it extremely functional. I LOVE this." —Outdoorsy momma
Get it from Amazon for $30+ (available in two colors).
17. An earring display stand you can use to proudly show off your most funky statement accessories that your friends will be begging to borrow. And since it comes with 256 holes, you'll definitely have some space to spare.
The five-tier design helps prevent your earrings from getting tangled up and uses a plastic clear material that's can fold up when you're on the go.
Promising review: "I love this product — it's a thick and sturdy plastic that can hold a lot of earrings. I have a lot of dangling earrings and it still closes all the way even with medium-sized hoops. Any hoops that are larger or very chunky earrings will still be able to be put on the organizer, the only downfall is that you can't close the organizer all the way." —kara hartzler
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
18. A rotating earring organizer that won't have you ~turning~ your jewelry box upside down as you try to untangle everything piled up inside.
You won't have to worry too much about losing space since this comes with a total of 220 holes to display your earrings in.
Promising review: "This is the best earring holder I've ever bought! It's so easy to put together and love that you can adjust the height at any time. I love, love, love it! And, since it's not full, I've found out I must need more earrings 😍. Will definitely recommend this product. And now off to find something for my necklaces🤞." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $25.29 (available in four colors).
19. A curved rose gold earring organizer to add a touch of color to your space while keeping your earrings nice and separated. Now you don't have to put out an all points bulletin for a matching set every time you want to accessorize.
Each tier was designed with shiny plated posts and a small concrete resin for putting your smaller pieces, like stud earrings.
Promising review: "I’ve had a very hard time finding something that would hold my stud earrings and still look nice! This does that!! The small studs that also have small backs can fall through if not placed JUST RIGHT, but overall function is great! Daily necklace on top rack with up to four pairs of earrings, four to five pairs on the mid rack, and up to six pairs on the lowest for my everyday stuff. Could probably fit six pairs of earrings comfortably (depending on how bulky your earrings are — I like smaller styles)." —Curtis Langacker
Get it from Amazon for $32+ (available in five colors).
20. A tabletop earring organizer featuring a gold three-tier design, so you can feel like you're shopping for some new accessories at a chic boutique all from the comfort of your home.
Also features a padded base to protect surfaces and a white dish for storing small pieces of jewelry, ideal if you're looking for things to make your home look great — without spending loads of cash.
Promising review: "I’m a jewelry addict and this holds everything: rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, everything!! It goes great with my room and makes all my jewelry look very organized and neat." —reviewerrrrre
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $29.
21. A floral earring organizer your jewelry collection can really ~flourish~ in, especially since each edge provides a smooth space for including any big hoops or necklaces — so you can make the most of all that storage space.
Pak Rat Creations is a small family-owned shop on Etsy that specializes in laser-engraved gifts and home goods. Each one of these organizers is handmade with wood, meaning that no single one looks the same, and it's arguably one of those pieces of decor that'll be easy on your eyes.
Promising review: "It's gorgeous and so perfect. I wear a lot of dangle earrings which fit easily on here. I just keep my small stud earrings in a little bowl on my dressing table. I also found that hanging my longer earrings and hoops from the very bottom was easier than trying to put them in the holes. Overall, great organizer and artwork for my wall!" —Erin
The reaction you can expect from your earrings:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.