7 Embroidery Machines You Can Get Oh So Crafty With
Needle-ss to say, you'll be bursting at the seams to try one of these.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An embroidery machine with 200 built-in stitches it's almost ~pointless~ to have a craft room without it. Go from sewing to embroidering with the simple switch of a stitch and prepare to bring your designs to life.
2. A 2-in-1 embroidery machine that also sews, so you can fix that stitch *and* add a custom embellishment to your denim jacket all at once.
3. A Wi-Fi-enabled embroidery machine you won't need to ~follow a pattern~ to understand. While it does come with preloaded designs, you can also flex your creative muscles and make your own patterns.
4. A Marvel-inspired embroidery machine perfect for personalizing your favorite hero's super suit. Get down to details using the preloaded Marvel designs and prepare to take on any villain with its out-of-this-world automatic bobbin spinner.
5. A beginner-friendly embroidery machine you can preview your designs with using it's smart technology. Don't ~put a pin~ in crafting, instead, test out preloaded patterns or unleash your inner artist by creating your own designs and uploading them using the USB port.
6. A Wi-Fi-free embroidery machine that still lets you come up with your own designs. Using the machine's app, simply upload your desired pattern and let the machine do the work for you — it'll even let you monitor its progress while you sit back and work on that no-sew blanket.
7. An embroidery machine designed with monogramming capabilities, taking your crafting to the next level. Feel less quilty spending late nights in your craft room as you experiment with its 138 built-in designs and 11 embroidery fonts.
That feeling when you finish a project:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.