The big day is just around the corner with many buying gifts and accessories for their loved ones. However not everyone will be seeing Valentine’s Day as a happy day of the month. Some will be grieving at the prospect of being single or filled with worry for the future, while others enjoy the freedom of being single. So to take your mind off all these things here are things to do while you are single and wait for the right person to show up.
1. When the going gets tough, you can always binge watch TV shows with your favourite snacks. Be good to yourself you deserve to be happy on depression 101 day.
2. Hanging out with single friends may help the day go in smoother; I mean what is better than a bit of banter to cheer you up. If not can always revisit number 1.
3. Gaming is another option to chill out, until you join the team being absolutely destroyed.
4. There is nothing better to take your mind off the day than a workout at gym, only to contemplate life with the breaks in between.
5. Go get bevied at a club with friends and show em your killer dance moves. Then.…
Of course, when you are out you never know there just may be an opportunity to pick up a date along the way. However, here are some pickup lines you should try to avoid.