1. Read the question carefully and think about what the question is really asking.
2. Highlight or underline keywords in the question.
3. See if you can answer the question without looking at the options.
4. When stuck between two options, go with your initial guess.
5. Trust your intuition.
6. Review each option and cross out the ones you know are incorrect.
7. When stuck on a question, pick an answer then mark a huge star beside the question.
8. Keep track of the time remaining.
9. Make sure you fill out the bubble sheet correctly.
10. Relax and have confidence!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!