No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Cups
Servings: 10 three-ounce glasses
1½ pints fresh raspberries (½ pint for garnish)
½ tablespoon sugar
½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
1 can (300ml) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
6 graham crackers
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 tablespoon maple syrup (or sugar)
1. Combine 1 pint raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook until fruit breaks down, about 3–5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
2. Combine the cream cheese, Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, and lemon juice with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Crush the graham crackers until they form a fine crumb. Fold in melted butter and maple syrup.
4. In small glass cups, add a few teaspoons of the graham cracker mixture and press down lightly.
5. Transfer the cream cheese mixture to plastic food storage bag. Cut a small piece from the corner to create a pastry bag. Squeeze a few tablespoons of the filling on top of the graham cracker mix.
6. Spoon a few teaspoons of raspberry mixture on top of the cream cheese. Add another layer of cream cheese mixture. Top with fresh raspberries.