32 Photos That'll Give All Mid-'00s Students Intense Uni Flashbacks
For anyone who can remember what university was like before Facebook.
1. Choosing to bank with NatWest because they gave you a five-year railcard. And this is the reason you still bank with them over a decade later.
2. And your second-most useful card, which you'd use to get pound a pint offers in Scream pubs.
3. The unmistakable decor of an Oceana.
4. USB sticks that you could *maybe* fit a whole album on to.
5. You know that Facebook peaked when it looked like this.
6. The first iPod you ever bought, probably with a student loan payment, that somehow still works today.
7. For some reason every single person had the first couple of series of Scrubs on DVD.
8. Although that reason may very well be the same reason *everyone* owns Shawshank, The Breakfast Club, American Beauty, etc.
9. You almost certainly saw a good chunk of these bands. Some were the best gigs of your life. Some, not so much.
We're looking at you, Hard-Fi.