1. BRB, drooling all over the damn place.
2. Fried Banana Fritters à la Mode
3. Here’s what you will need:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp rice flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 1 Tbsp. sweetened condensed milk
1. Mash the bananas in a bowl. Stir in all-purpose flour, rice flour, baking soda and salt until mixed. Mix in sugar.
2. Heat up cooking oil for deep frying in a small pan. Once the oil is hot, scoop up a spoonful, roughly a tablespoon, of batter into the frying pan. Deep fry until golden brown. Place the fritters on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
3. Serve the fritters with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and sweetened condensed milk. Enjoy!