BRB, drooling all over the damn place.
Fried Banana Fritters à la Mode
Here's what you will need:
* 2 ripe bananas
* 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
* 2 tsp rice flour
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1 tsp sugar
* Oil for deep frying
* 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
* 1 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
* 1 Tbsp. sweetened condensed milk
1. Mash the bananas in a bowl. Stir in all-purpose flour, rice flour, baking soda and salt until mixed. Mix in sugar.
2. Heat up cooking oil for deep frying in a small pan. Once the oil is hot, scoop up a spoonful, roughly a tablespoon, of batter into the frying pan. Deep fry until golden brown. Place the fritters on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
3. Serve the fritters with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and sweetened condensed milk. Enjoy!