1 large zucchini
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
2. Cut zucchini into ⅛-inch to ¼-inch slices.
3. Arrange slices on a nonstick baking sheet. Don’t overlap the zucchini, or they won’t dry out properly.
4. Brush slices with olive oil, then season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Flip slices over and repeat.
5. Bake for 25-35 minutes, flipping halfway.
6. Allow slices to cool to room temperature. Slices will continue to get crispier as they cool.