1 head cauliflower
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
For the garlic parmesan crust:
1 cup panko bread crumbs
¼ cup grated parmesan
2 teaspoons garlic salt
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 450˚F/230˚C.
2. Cut the head of cauliflower in half. Pluck bite-sized florets from each half. Trim bottoms of florets as necessary.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the parmesan crust ingredients.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs. Dredge the cauliflower in the eggs, then garlic parmesan mixture.
5. Lay the cauliflower on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
6. Bake for 20-30 minutes, until crispy and browned to your liking.
7. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Inspired by recipe here.