Chemical-Free Microwave Cleaning Hack
½ cup water
1. Cut lemon in half, squeeze the juice into a bowl with ½ cup of water.
2. Microwave for 3 minutes (or until the water boils).
3. Let it stand in the microwave for 5 minutes to let the steam loosen up the gunk.
4. Remove the bowl and the microwave turn-table. Wipe the inside clean with a sponge or paper towel.
5. For extra hard to remove stains, dip the sponge into the hot lemon water, and press it to the stain before thoroughly scrubbing.
6. Enjoy your sparkly clean microwave!