Salmon & Vegetables
¼ cup butter, room temperature
3 cloves garlic, minced
Zest of 1 lemon
2 tablespoon minced herbs (parsley, cilantro, basil)
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1 lemon, thinly sliced
1½ pounds salmon, cut into fillets
1 bunch asparagus, woody stems removed
1 yellow summer squash, cut into ¼-inch coins on a bias
Half a red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 shallot, thinly sliced
6 full graham crackers, broken into quarters
2 cups marshmallows, mix of mini and regular size
3½ ounces milk chocolate, broken into 1-inch pieces
½ cup peanut butter
Flaky sea salt
1. Salmon and vegetables: In a small bowl, mix together butter, minced garlic, lemon zest, minced herbs, salt, and pepper, until evenly combined. Microwave the herb butter for 10–20 seconds to further soften.
2. Lay out a 1½-foot-long piece of Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil. In the center, arrange the lemon slices. Place the salmon fillets on top of the lemons and sprinkle with salt. Brush the salmon with the herb butter. Place another piece of foil on top of the salmon and roll up the edges of the two pieces of foil to form an enclosed packet.
3. Place the asparagus, summer squash, bell pepper, and shallots in a bowl. Drizzle vegetables with the butter and toss to coat. Lay out a 1¼-foot-long piece of Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil. Pile the vegetables in the middle. Place another piece of foil on top of vegetables and roll up the edges of the two pieces of foil to form an enclosed packet.
4. Heat up the grill to medium-high heat. When hot, place both the salmon packet and the vegetable packet on the grill and close the lid. Grill for 12–14 minutes, until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily. Carefully remove packets from grill and open with caution as the steam inside will be hot. Serve immediately.
5. S’mores: Lay out a 1-foot-long piece of Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil. In the center, arrange half the graham crackers close together. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate pieces. Scoop a few small dollops of peanut butter all over. Sprinkle the whole thing with flaky sea salt. Repeat with the rest of the graham crackers, marshmallows, chocolate, and peanut butter to form a pile of s’mores. Place another piece of foil on top of the s’mores and roll up the edges of the two pieces of foil to form an enclosed packet.
6. Heat up the grill to medium-high heat. Place the s’mores packet on the grill and close the lid. Grill for 3 minutes, until marshmallows and chocolate are melted. Carefully remove packet from grill and open with caution. Serve immediately.