1. March is the official death of winter.
2. But it's also the best month for skiing.
6. If you're not a fan of peanut butter or cereal or puppies (seriously, how?) March 10 is International Day of Awesomeness.
7. In March, you still have to wear a light jacket, but it's not SO cold that you're miserable.
8. As far as "real" holidays are concerned, St. Patrick's Day is clearly the most fun.
9. Let's also not forget that March is Women's History Month.
10. Daylight Savings Time is in March, which means more sunlight for your ride home.