25 Things From Amazon That’ll Help Pet Owners Actually Maintain A Clean Home
Cleanliness is next to dogliness.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here
1. A slicker brush so you can catch all that pesky shed hair before it even has a chance to reach your carpet, clothes, and upholstery.
2. A food storage container that'll keep ants, mice, and other pests from raiding Fido's food, so you can have a little more peace of mind and hopefully deal a little less with the exterminator.
3. A Feliway diffuser for a vet-approved solution to help with cats who spray or have destructive tendencies. It emits a calming pheromone that'll help curb those behaviors, so you have a calmer cat and less messes to clean up. A win-win!
4. A fur remover broom so you can remove all those stubborn hairs that have gotten embedded into your carpet with shockingly little effort.
5. A self cleaning litter box that'll make all that annoying litter box maintenance a thing of the past. Plus, the included crystal litter reduces odor and won't stick to your cat's paws — it's a win-win!
6. An ultraviolet flashlight so you can finally find the source of that lingering smell and treat it. Plus, it'll make you feel a little like you're on an episode of CSI.
7. A baby gate to keep any inquisitive floofs out of areas where they might end up making a mess. It'll work equally well if you want to prevent your kitten from tearing up your craft room, or if you need to contain a pup for paw cleaning when you get back from a walk.
8. A ChomChom roller because it'll make the process of getting fur off your furniture quick, easy, and downright satisfying.
9. A paw cleaner, so long, muddy walks won't spell disaster for your carpets. Just wipe off your pup's paws and you're good to go!
10. A pack of puppy pads that'll be a savior to your floors (and your mop!). These pads absorb liquid and turn it into a gel, which makes cleanup so much easier than the traditional blue pads.
11. A stain and odor eliminator for those pesky little accidents that crop up now and again. This magic potion will make it seem like they never even happened.
12. A nail grinder so your pet's nails won't accidentally scrape your floors or furniture anymore —TBH the grinding is kind of fun, so you won't avoid it until it's a problem, like can sometimes happen with traditional clippers.
13. A pack of litter box liners because they make cleanup an absolute snap. Just dump the used litter and be done with it!
14. A dog doorbell to prevent cleaning up after puppy accidents — it'll take some training, but eventually your dog will be able to let you know when it's time to go outside!
15. A cat litter mat that'll trap all the little particles stuck to Kitty's feet so they don't end up tracked halfway around your house.
16. A pack of grooming wipes, so when Fido comes home all smelly from the park you don't have to do a full bath routine to keep your couch from picking up his dust and dirt.
17. A bowl mat because it'll make cleaning up spills a breeze, and the silicone material should help prevent enthusiastic pets from knocking their bowls over entirely.
18. A pet camera with two way audio so if you happen to see your kitten scratching where she shouldn't you can warn her away and prevent some damage.
19. A pack of paper bedding for small animals that's so much less fuss than traditional shavings. Way less dust, and much easier to change out when it's time.
20. A chewing deterrent spray — it's maybe the only thing that can convince a lab puppy that shoes (and stairs, and plants and chairs and anything that stays still) aren't the best chew toy in the universe.
21. A spot deep cleaner because sometimes accidents happen, and having this baby on hand will make it so much easier to clean up after they do. Stains don't stand a chance.
22. A bottle of odor control spray that reviewers swear will make even the stinkiest pup magically odor-free in minutes.
23. A pet hair eraser hand vacuum for one swoop cleaning that'll make it seem like a cat never even sat on your couches. But you still get all the movie night snuggles!
24. A cage cleaner spray that'll make cleaning up after your hamster, bird, or rat a total breeze, plus you'll have way more fun, smell-free playtime in the future.
25. And a birdcage liner, perfect for quick cleanups and removing bigger messes without the fuss of scrubbing an entire cage every single time.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.