4. Look for the extra money to start piling up from dog ownership.
9. When your dog gets loose, don’t chase it; lie down and pretend you’re hurt.
If you chase your dog, its instinct is to run. If you lie down on the ground and act hurt (yelping, etc.), its instinct is to come check on you and make sure you’re alright. Feels like a dirty trick at the time, but it’s worth saving your dog from getting hit.
22. If your dog hates when you try to brush its teeth, squeeze some enzymatic dog toothpaste onto a Nylabone or rope toy.
23. Instead of spending money on Kong stuffing, use cheese or small amounts of peanut butter. Your dog loves the flavor and it will take more work to get it out.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌