This Styrofoam Squishy Slime Is The Most Fun Way To Recycle
Turn that wasteful packaging into goop you can't get enough of.
We know, we know—another slime DIY? But wait—this one is different!
Check it out: We turned styrofoam packaging into squishy, irresistibly foamy slime. And you can do it too!
1. In a medium-size bowl, pour out 4 oz of glue.
2. Use a funnel and carefully pour ⅓ cup of water into bottle of glue. Cap bottle and shake. Pour glue and water mixture into bowl.
3. Add a few drops of food coloring to mixture and combine ingredients. Once thoroughly mixed, set aside.
4. In a blender, add small pieces of used styrofoam packaging. Blend until styrofoam has broken up into tiny pieces.
5. Add one cup of styrofoam into glue and water solution and mix thoroughly.
6. Add half a cup of liquid starch into the mixture and stir. The mixture should start to become stringy.
7. Knead until all the ingredients have combined.
8. Stretch and bounce the slime to see how the mixture reacts.